• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I have class from 3:00-4:15 so I'm about to leave to campus now. I may be able to head over from there, just need a more specific address...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sick.

Yeah, i'd like my jacket and wii back XD

I get out of class at 5:15. then i'ma go home, maybe shower real fast, and then i'll be over

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Well I'm back home now so I guess I wont be going today. Maybe if I'm out later and you guys are still going at it. What time do you think you'll play until?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Sorry to whoever didn't come, I was kinda busy downstairs playin' with all the sexy fools who did come to play, so I couldn't check on this thread for other potential people. We played until about 9:30.
I did post my number tho, you shoulda texted/called or somethin!

Thanks to all who came, i appreciate it.
My schedule recently has been pretty laid-back so there's a good chance i'll be able to hold another smashfest sometime soon.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I had a great time at the fest. Especially cuz kyon/tony came out. Don't get to see you guys often so that was nice :)

Wumbo good job today. You really just need guidance/experience :) glad florida got legit kirby now lol

We will team oneday

Pit+kirby is duuuuuuumb <3

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
The tension! 'Tis so unnecessary! I believe a calming of the nips is in order.

Thanks Kuro, and yea i really do need it. Lookin foward to it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink whats going on at your place. I am really talking to Mech about coming to this with a full car from FGCU.
This weekend? Or today. Because today i went to a smashfest.
I'm going to KUB this weekend, and if you guys need housing i can house you, but i have to warn you i work from 11:30pm-4:30am. So i'm going to leave someone responsible in charge of my place.

Sorry to whoever didn't come, I was kinda busy downstairs playin' with all the sexy fools who did come to play, so I couldn't check on this thread for other potential people. We played until about 9:30.
I did post my number tho, you shoulda texted/called or somethin!

Thanks to all who came, i appreciate it.
My schedule recently has been pretty laid-back so there's a good chance i'll be able to hold another smashfest sometime soon.
I had alot of fun.
We should switch up teams more next time. I'd like to have a campy pit on my team.

I had a great time at the fest. Especially cuz kyon/tony came out. Don't get to see you guys often so that was nice :)

Wumbo good job today. You really just need guidance/experience :) glad florida got legit kirby now lol

We will team oneday

Pit+kirby is duuuuuuumb <3
Guidance.

wow.

Just wow.
Bro. You have no results and thus far no one says you're good. That shouldn't be insulting, i used to suck ***. ****, i STILL SUCK ***. Don't go to a tourney and play against 3 lvl 9's. ****ing play with people.

Ugh just shut up I grow tired of you

:phone:
11/10

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
This weekend? Or today. Because today i went to a smashfest.
I'm going to KUB this weekend, and if you guys need housing i can house you, but i have to warn you i work from 11:30pm-4:30am. So i'm going to leave someone responsible in charge of my place.

I had alot of fun.
We should switch up teams more next time. I'd like to have a campy pit on my team.

Haha what can i say? I'm a survivor ;)
Guidance.
Don't understand...

Bro. You have no results and thus far no one says you're good. That shouldn't be insulting, i used to suck ***. ****, i STILL SUCK ***. Don't go to a tourney and play against 3 lvl 9's. ****ing play with people.

This. You have to prove yourself.

11/10
:happysheep:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
First step to getting better is knowing/admitting you're ***

Preferrably if you know how you're *** as well. But just knowing is a good starting point

That goes for anyone learning anything new really

:phone:

Top Bottom