• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
vinyl your not good your *** sorry. some one needed to give him the benefit of the doubt. get better and show up... top 5 active kirby in order go 1.2djeff(don't believe me ask anyone that seen me or play me) 2. solid neku 3. kirbydabess 4.wumbo 5. retro...

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'll be in the tourney on saturday and I really want to see more friendlies over there, lol.
For now, I'll be doing more on SDIs and look at the MU threads.

Also, I'm quite surprised that you play the kirbstah.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
CF? Poke Trainer? Boozer? Samus? Dare I say Toonlink?!

Then again, I'm going by a very limited knowledge about this community.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
CF? Poke Trainer? Boozer? Samus? Dare I say Toonlink?!

Then again, I'm going by a very limited knowledge about this community.
Mic for CF. Is? Or use to be on top 5 captain falcon list.

PT we don't really have much anymore. They all became inactive/moved. We use to have like 5. One of our PT(Mata) now plays in california and does relatively well.

Bowser? We use to have serg. He was legit. He doesn't enter much if at all from what i heard. We might have another one i can't think of.

Samus?Mmm we had esam. Dunno who else anymore since he moved.

Lol we got a bunch of toonlinkz.

Florida for best diversity.

Lol ya jeff for best kirbz in florida.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Just wonderin, what's the usual free/available day for everyone around here? If a majority of u guys say the same day, it'll help for future reference when planning smashfests or whatever else.

I was really surprised how many people were able to come last time on such a weird day as Tuesday.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
All joking aside, because of some issues, NLL is not hosting Monday Night Melee anymore unless Zoro is present to host it. However, someone has started hosting on Mondays at their own place. Check with Eikelmann, he may know.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I did not
All joking aside, because of some issues, NLL is not hosting Monday Night Melee anymore unless Zoro is present to host it. However, someone has started hosting on Mondays at their own place. Check with Eikelmann, he may know.
Alright well I guess its not happening/too late tonight so I'll make sure to be on top of it for next week.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Holy **** still? I would go insane.

Just go bust down his door and take what u need already lol.

And then leave a Joker card on the floor with your initials on it.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Wumbo, are you legitimately sure you gonna team up with me?
The thing is I don't exactly enjoy doubles, so I don't think I'm willing to spend my limited money on something I don't care for.
However, if I end up having some extra cash by then, I might enter anyway.

If you need to know your partner status as soon as possible, then consider me a no. Otherwise, I'm a maybe.

Top Bottom