• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I know that, lol.

I just said I was going to watch the movie on Friday.
I forgot to add that if anyone's going to watch it.
It looks hella good.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
B*tches I am the best ever. I will money match anyone any character vs my f*cking amazing JigglyF*ckingThisDyickSoTough. Also I will destroy anyone in f*cking SFxT. Also my cody is da sh*t. Why because garb says so, so that means it's basically in webster's dictionary. Oh you guys didn't think I could spell dictionary right, huh? F*ck you guys, I'm done with this community. SF community is better and less dyickish.

-2D'sNuttz aka 2DJeff aka Not aka Really aka Jeff

P.S. F*ck Hrnut, he's the worst player to ride his own dyick since...... well the beginning of time... scratch that..... since pre big bang.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You can be their mentor I guess.

I have nothing else to say nor come up with something to convince you, but just......
Idk, do something. Like adding in your Xbl tag or something. I might be going for online events soon when there's enough people.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You can be their mentor I guess.

I have nothing else to say nor come up with something to convince you, but just......
Idk, do something. Like adding in your Xbl tag or something. I might be going for online events soon when there's enough people.
Vinyl... really think about it.... read my 2 previous posts. Can anyone really beat me? Nahhh add me on xbox and you will get bodied. I mean f*cking perfected twice bodied.

-2dJeff aka Not aka Really aka Jeff aka IWillBodyAnyoneWhoIsn'tMe aka ImBlackYalll aka VinylWillGetBoooooooodied!!!!!!! aka AlcoholIsAHellOfAConsumption aka SFMoneyMatchMe*****hs!!!!!!!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well alrighty then. You can still come by anytime.
I'll be starting up some wifi tournaments when, again, there are plenty of people.

Off to recruit some more...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you should text me next time you come to orlando, gary :laugh:

although I slept half the day. that sleep could've been used playing smash

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
When they said they were coming over, i had literally just came home from Islands of Adventure lol...if they didn't come i would have been hibernating also.

Thanks for the practice guys.

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I had a feeling people liked to sleep on sunday so I didn't like announce it. Plus it isn't my house to say anything. Your getting good Wumbo. Don't give up fighting me yet.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I had a feeling people liked to sleep on sunday so I didn't like announce it. Plus it isn't my house to say anything. Your getting good Wumbo. Don't give up fighting me yet.
Lol i know, i was just jokin when i said i give up. Dat momentary frustration...i have to learn to compose myself during a match.

:phone:

Top Bottom