• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Harold Kroto (96 Nobel in chem) is giving a lecture in the communications building today at 4:30, in case any of you are interested in that sort of thing.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
He touched on his career path and thought process leading to discovery of fullerenes. He pooped on politicians and religions a little, plugged his website and talked about some of the research he would like to get done.

Pretty cool guy, very eccentric and uh... narrow minded.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm assuming it's just Adult Swim being @ssholes as usual, doing an April Fools joke.

I reeeeeeeally hope I'm wrong though. That was frickn' amazing.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Well that's what I was thinking. It could easily be an april fools prank because adult swim would do something like that, but if the reaction is big enough (and I think it has been pretty big) then maybe they will take the hint from nick's 90s are all that success and relaunch toonami. even if it was on adult swim on saturdays I'd still watch it.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Cartoon Network would lose so much money by airing toonami.
How do you figure? Just look at the response to The 90's Are All That and think about all of the diehard Toonami fans out there. I'm not saying Toonami didn't have some terrible programming towards the end there but if they played the good stuff it could definitely draw in a crowd for a while.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Cartoon Network would lose so much money by airing toonami.
boomerang would like to have a lengthy word with you.

Harold Kroto (96 Nobel in chem) is giving a lecture in the communications building today at 4:30, in case any of you are interested in that sort of thing.

ugh, i was totally going to go see it, but i overslept >Dashfaksjhd;asujreirkljsdkjskjhas

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If cartoon network said "**** it" to all it's saturday and friday night shows, and then put toonami back on for all the now 20-26 year kids, it'd be dumb for them.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If cartoon network said "**** it" to all it's saturday and friday night shows, and then put toonami back on for all the now 20-26 year kids, it'd be dumb for them.
saturday night shows are already all anime from midnight to like 6am lol

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Their current audience is not that impressive if u look at the numbers. Even if they lose all their current viewers of their saturday block, the gain of all of the 90s kids would probably end up being a gain.
They won't touch their primetime schedule, you're right. But putting it on saturday nights would be very possible.

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I just went through 3 exams, 4 online quizzes, a database project, and wrote 2 enormously long programs over the course of this hell-bent weekend.

I need to brawl.

I'm gonna be gone next weekend, so if any number of you are free this Mon-Thurs...please come over.

That is all.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Rhythm heaven fever is amazing. I still couldn't buy it though.
I did found Other M for 9 bucks, so that'll keep me going.

Derpy♂

Top Bottom