• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Kissimmee isn't crazy far from us. You should come down and make a day out of it or something.
Kissimmee is pretty legit with the Lakefront and the helicopter ride and other attraction that only tourist go too. I can show you guys whenever your around my neighborhood.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Good to know, but I'll be in miami until sunday. I'll really try to make it to melee though.

@vinyl I much prefer melee to brawl. it's the better fighting game imo

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Is there melee at NLL this monday?
Zoro resently post this...and I am not going to lie. Melee players are too dirty compare to brawl players.

"Disappointing news for Central Florida Melee

Monday Night Melee is on HIATUS after the third complaint from Next Level Lan about smashers leaving the place a mess. One of the smash guys spilled a drink and didn't tell anyone (they have a camera in the room so they checked who did it). I was told that unless I am there to make sure the place is clean we can't hold MNMs anymore.

I completely agree, NLL gave us their venue FOR FREE on mondays and all we had to do was keep it clean. I warned everyone twice and they still leave jank every single time we have something there. I can't be there every monday but when Im off Ill still ask to see who wants to come. So NO ONE is allowed to smash at Next Level Lan UNLESS I AM THERE. I still want to continue the MNM series so as soon as I change my schedule sometime in the next month or two I'll start it up again.

Sorry to the guys who did everything they had to do.

Advents are still good though lol"

MnM is canceled unless Zoro is there.

Top Bottom