• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
whoever came up with those math problems on FB caused a 3 hour discussion with me and my friends on aim and facebook one night. lol

I shut one of them up cause she failed to use GEMDAS =P

Caps05

Smash Cadet
pretty impressive you shut someone up with false informations

lol gemdas

yea i like how most thought it was 0, oh and you can unvote on those things muahaha

anything x0 is 0 when its one unit x0 so 1x0 =0 then you add and subtract. it would be 0 if all the 1's were in parenthesis

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
G.E.M.D.A.S. (G = Grouping symbols)

P.E.M.D.A.S. (P = Parentheses)
same thing
also, [] {} arent parentheses =)

and it wasnt THAT problem, it was a different one. lol

Caps05

Smash Cadet
its not, those "grouping symbols" are when you need parenthesis in parenthesis. but since you need a parenthesis to begin that therefore its PEMDAS

Caps05

Smash Cadet
you and retro can play by yourselves none of us are touching that isht'

yea god forbid you would learn the right way to do math :troll:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea mink swear you didn't know that the order is pemdas. P=() e=exponent m=× d=÷ a=+ s=-. Or remember like this. Please excuse my dear aunt sally.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i should see what replays I actually got from CEO

also, i was using the stock 360 controller yesterday just to try it out...and it honestly isnt bad. I just cant tell where im moving on the little analog stick

which is why i have to get the new pad that came out for 360. It clicks when you move it in any direction

Edit: oh **** i didnt even know pelican made a ps3 version too

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I actually like the thumbstick design, but the buttons feel weird. The buttons on the PDP controller (the Marvel one) fell controller-ish and not stick-ish, which is what i get somewhat from the fightpad.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah. i play with the fightpad like i would a GC controller, IE with my thumbs and not with the fingers like a mini stick

anyway imma buy the 360 one and see how it goes. i played with one for like a minute when i went to gamestop a few months ago and i liked the feel of the buttons and stick

Im honestly more hyped that one for ps3 exists. At the time I went to gamestop, only the 360 one existed, and only the one with the marvel art. i didnt want to like it but end up having to get something different for ps3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyone think Chief sounded like David Hayter in the trailer for 4?

:phone:
didnt watch the trailer for 4

also gave my job your peoples name and number

also also i keep forgetting to let you borrow my extra classic controller pro...or at least the handlebars that attaches to the classic controller old

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Exdeath, some players have been developing an arcade stick which has been dubbed as the "HitBox". Also known as the KeyStick, it replaces the joystick with 4 buttons to simulate the keyboard style.

Let me find you some vids.

Here's one showing how it works. It doesn't really show the hitbox itself other than the button layout and basics of how it translates in game.

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGU1d-cmtuQ

Top Bottom