• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Caps! Let's get back on that Monster Hunter high. Garb might get into it as well =)

Edit: I see Gindz lurking. You should start playing mon hun too. I feel like you know more about it than Nick ;D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want ancient shards ffffffffuuuuuuuu

Jay text me when you play. My skype is keithgdx

I should play either way tonight. I ran out of mega pots and some traps....gathering time lol

:phone:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I want to play tonight but I've got to do some mods and take the lady on a date. I'll give you a buzz if I get some time to play. Ancient shards are tough to get though, advanced quests or Alatreon are your best bet =(

I always end up buying honey from the trader lady online. She sells thunder bugs and webs sometimes too. As for traps, just do a mass trade of commodities for traps from the argosy captain offline.

Ha, i left the tab open. Soo kinda lurking, but that game does look like fun :), if only i had a wii
There are like 7 wiis at your place

~___~

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i like how when i want to hang with u guys up there...there happens to be my life long friends that i must attend to...but i wanna create that gap between us so that we too can be life long friends : [[[ which makes me sad cuz ya emotional detachment drama etc etc

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I just read the guide for dokapon kingdom. I dont think I've ever seen the words "chance" "luck" "maybe" and "frustrating" occur so much in a walk through. But I have a better understanding of it. And I dont mind grinding out more games to do the end game stuff lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We at Nicks now playing smash but I can probably convince to play monster hunter. I brought my wii

Text him

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm considering just giving these TVs away. It'd be tight if someone gave me money for them... but I honestly don't think they are worth just having around when TVs are so cheap now.

Let me know if you are interested.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo.

So i've been working on a new CSS all day for the boards.
I know it's not everyone's forte. But i think it came out pretty decent.

I think i'm sticking with my current one though :-\

Top Bottom