• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Heya...

I am probably going to go to Jacksonville when I go to college :<
So I will only see y'all at tourneys.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lolol hiii nick :o you got out early for ap exams as well?

I was gonna be stuck outside for like 2hours cuz my dad's truck broke...but then some army recruiters gave me a ride :laugh:

SAX

Smash Ace
AP lit for me as well XD

And ya some random army recruiters stopped smoked some cigarettes then asked me why i was outside...then offered me a ride home lmao
Dang lol
At least you got a ride home lol

:phone:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Come to the Tampa Smashfest today. Attendance is gonna be nuts. Plus you can get a sneak peek of all of Tampa's up and comers plus the regulars. Fest starts at 3pm, ends at 3am. Plus we might hit the club at 1am, so yeah COME OUT.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
holy **** you found it. Thank yooouuuuuu

losing that thing was like losing an arm. DDDDD:

mail it to mmeeeeeee

Edit: actually, give it to Keith so he can give it to me this weekend D:

:rosalina:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ditto man, I'm going to UNF, wbu?

I'm planning to go there as well.
What year are you? I'm finishing up my junior year in high school now, so you won't be there when I am if you're a junior or senior.

RedHalberd, why are you clubbing on Thursday LOL

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm planning to go there as well.
What year are you? I'm finishing up my junior year in high school now, so you won't be there when I am if you're a junior or senior.

RedHalberd, why are you clubbing on Thursday LOL

Yeah, I'm in my senior year in high school right now lol.
So I'll be starting college august 19th.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Just pick mk d-torr:awesome: :troll:
thats what i did d-torr just play mk
Why would I be a scrub?

If I wanted to play MK, I would've played him when the game came out. It's too late for that now, because if I pick up MK now, it won't be for the reason I would pick any character.

I like MK too, my favorite characters from the Kirby series and I originally wanted to main him when the game came out. I didn't because at the time, Olimar seemed much more fun (before he became a one-dimensional character).

I enjoy working, because hard work pays off.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Yes, Jeff, yes I will.

Sax: Hooray. I'm feelin future Jville Smashfests.

Mink: I guess so :awesome:

Edit: D-Torr da BES

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
lol d-tor you know the real reason im picking up mk lol just for one specific fight lol
Jeff, stop being paranoid.

I didn't even mention you in my post.

I just simply answered you and Kuro.

Just pick mk d-torr:awesome: :troll:
Regardless of whether you were trolling or not, I was gonna give a legit answer to why I wouldn't pick MK now. When I said scrub, I meant in the sense of dropping my character that I love and enjoy playing to be "better." I would never do that.

When I said quit, it's more of the sense of dropping this game, which I won't do. I was just frustrated at the time of the post and I make irrational posts like that sometimes. It is who I am.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Viper, D Who?, and I will be going to Tampa today.

I really wish that you would pick up MK, D-Torr. MK can be extremely stylish (I do a lot of stylish things... when practicing -- gotta be gay in tournament though, obviously). :D

2-DJeff

Smash Master
just finally beat intense with one life no contunies yay

@ dtor lol chill d-torr i was just joking i said serious face about me playing mk for that match. and also you quoted me so yea you didnt have to mention my name. im not paranoid at all dont know wheres that coming from.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I really wish that you would pick up MK, D-Torr. MK can be extremely stylish (I do a lot of stylish things... when practicing -- gotta be gay in tournament though, obviously). :D
I do a lot of stylish things.... in tournament.

See the difference.

im not paranoid at all dont know wheres that coming from.
Ummmmm.........

So why you make this post when I didn't even mention you in my post?

lol d-tor you know the real reason im picking up mk lol just for one specific fight lol

Here's the way I see it. You wrote "just play mk."

Jokingly or not, I responded anyway in a manner that everyone should get. Nor did I mention your name in the following post, which was about why I won't use MK.

Why would I be a scrub?

If I wanted to play MK, I would've played him when the game came out. It's too late for that now, because if I pick up MK now, it won't be for the reason I would pick any character.

I like MK too, my favorite characters from the Kirby series and I originally wanted to main him when the game came out. I didn't because at the time, Olimar seemed much more fun (before he became a one-dimensional character).

I enjoy working, because hard work pays off.
You then responded with said statement,...

Why would you say this, even though I didn't even ask?

Hence the paranoid comment.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dtorr just because i make a post dosnt mean im paronoid. you quoted me after i said play mk and then you said directing it kuro and I"Why would I be a scrub?

I enjoy working, because hard work pays off."
then i said
"lol d-tor you know the real reason im picking up mk lol just for one specific fight lol" in response
then you said "Jeff, stop being paranoid.

I didn't even mention you in my post.

I just simply answered you and Kuro."

I said somthing back to you because you were directing the post at me and kuro regaurdless of you mentioning our names or not

Top Bottom