• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Ugh. IV breeding can be so annoying.
Firered game time 800 hours
Pearl game time 600 hours
Platinum 800 hours

I'm done spending so much time hoping for factors that are based on luck. Just get the roms and after you beat the game, poke.sav your game. 2200 hours of game play for luck is just bull****.

/endrant

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
@Gary , lol nice. And again you gotta text me cause I never look on aim on my phone anymore

@David lol deal with it and see below response

@Ryan exactly!

Btw my peoples I'm off work tomorrow so I'm down to play tonight/tomorrow. I need some distractions after the last two his awful days of work and I don't drink or smoke sooooo...:laugh:

:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
School finished for the meantime, so I can actually play now.

Starting next week I'll be open. I'd rather play with more than just one person though, so if a random fest happens, and I'm free for that day. I'd hope to go.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
mmk thanks x3

I'll get started on them later.

If anyone else managed to save stuff hand 'em to me if you want and I"ll put them up. I already have Jeff and I up.

:rosalina:

Top Bottom