• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Two-Ell

Smash Master
When did you lose your ipod david? D:

anyway this trip is gonna be sex. I can't wait. I might have to go radio shack to get the converter so I don't have to worry about my laptop dying after an hour and a half into the trip lol.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
They say they leaving at 6:30? That means they'll show up at like 11pm :laugh:

I think someone in sfl had one in the WHOBO trip garret. The dc to ac converter...I might have one but I dunno

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I know Tommy has one, but he didn't go to TX. Maybe Taylor borrowed it lol.

If you're not sure what it is, it's something that you plug into the cigarette lighter hole of the car and it acts as a regular home outlet for you to plug things in.

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Dubz post ftw

Hey, anyone know a good exercise to work out the biceps? I don't have any dumbells, exerciseballs, medicine balls, or anywhere to do pullups. And it doesn't look like my dad is gonna start going back to the gym with me like he said( and he's my only ride...) so im continuing at home till he gets off his arse~!:laugh: Anyways, ya. So ya, any idea?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
After reading things since name serching is working again. I really think I gotta stop sadbagging so much XD
Plz do stop because I wanna go to the ic boards and say I beat(if I beat you) you and he didn't pick delfino. Like wth kyon lol why would you pick delfino game 3 against me lol. I know you was playing hard but you could have easily kicked up to the next level and play gay. I know I'm progressing though because first time I played you you didn't really even float. Then you float against me which is gay. Then you started dairing the **** outta me but. Now you actually going to play the mu gay against me unless you see something you can abuse and **** me with as ushal

SAX

Smash Ace
Plz do stop because I wanna go to the ic boards and say I beat(if I beat you) you and he didn't pick delfino. Like wth kyon lol why would you pick delfino game 3 against me lol. I know you was playing hard but you could have easily kicked up to the next level and play gay. I know I'm progressing though because first time I played you you didn't really even float. Then you float against me which is gay. Then you started dairing the **** outta me but. Now you actually going to play the mu gay against me unless you see something you can abuse and **** me with as ushal

That seems to be the ushal thing to do.

Robabky.

_Dice

Smash Ace
yo guys.

Uh, i don't have my phone on me.
I'll get it in the morning, but just so you know i can't get ahold of you.
The end.

D-torr, i'll text ya in the morning.
@Gallax, Ryo wants us to swing by him so he can follow us.

-mink

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
My phone has been acting up too after work.

Texts seem to still work, so text me if anything.

Anyway, The Torres Intinerary

Bank
Barber Shop
Phone Store
Go to McDonald's in front of UCF

The first three things will be taken care of in early morning. I'm heading out to UCF by 1, after my father heads back to work.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Hopefully not being a **** ethier^^^lol dude I got mad cause you just left me hanging when you friend was lying but I got him in that mm though.

SAX

Smash Ace
Yea and your pretty bad lol don't know how to tech consistently and uses the same joke you stole from someone else and drinks out a sippy cup. But this is robabky a lie I'm saying.

Robabky :troll:

sounds about right to me!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
HRblack is moving into his new place so he cant go to GA but he will still pay his part of the gas money.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Yeah I don't think that I'll be able to go to be honest. Too much pressing issues this weekend because my lease is up on Sunday and I still have to move all my stuff lol

It was last minute but its a better decision overall, I did already give Gdx the gas money for the trip because I'm bailing last minute so no one has to pay extra gas. Its 30 in total

Sorry guys **** for me =/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
he has work tomorrow from like 4-midnight

btw i traded with 2link so now im in gallax car

Gallax:
gindler
dtorr
gdx
jeff

mink:
2link
mvd
seibrik
(and ill give him the 30 nick gave me for his gas portion)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you and gindler will have to have a fair duel to figure that one out. it has to go to the smallest person but hes at work right now so he cant even participate in a legit not it game :laugh:

i just want the right side window seat in the back

gallax

Smash Hero
Well tbh whoever rides with me and has the front seat is staying up all night with me. If i have to stay awake so does the fron seat driver. That means Gindler gets the fron seat since hes sleeping now and usually stays awake at night for work, and hes my best buddy. Dtorr, you can the seat behind him and then gdx the seat behind me. 2dJeff gets the middle seat.

Top Bottom