• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I said somthing back to you because you were directing the post at me and kuro regaurdless of you mentioning our names or not
Learn the ways of the internet. Just because I'm quoting you doesn't mean the entire post if referred to you even at all.

When I refer to someone I say their name because that's who I'm talking to.

Keith posted something.

David you know what I'm gonna say...

:diddy: :wario:

:phone:
I quoted him in my post, but I'm gonna talk to you about the two characters he mentioned.

...well not really.

But you see, me quoting someone doesn't necessarily mean I'm talking to them. I could've just quoted it just to quote it.

Me saying "Why would I be a scrub?" refers to ME.... no one else, when I'm referring to switching to ANY character just for the sake of winning.

You took it out of context, thinking I meant "Why would anybody be a scrub and pick MK?"

Basically, when I say something to someone, I'm gonna say it to them. I don't front or leave subliminal messages. You got that, Jeff? I'm telling you this so you know I'm talking to you. Don't let a box saying quote tell you otherwise.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Alright w.e. dtorr you didnt break it up at all and say it toward who ever.
I'm wrong your right I should never think that some one who quote me in response to assume that there directing it at me. (Sarcasm)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I know. Like I said before "Why would I be a scrub?", that was only referring to me.

Reading and viewing that statement in any other facet of the imagination was wrong. I always tell everyone I know, assuming is bad. It's best to get the information 100% thorough before making any type of judgment towards it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
New to the area, Michigan smasher, my name is Andy. hit me up I am dieing to smash some time soon. uh my brand new Thunderbolt just got stolen so ... email me? amiedema121@gmail.com otherwise add me to the phone list 616-834-2475
Is a thunderbolt anything like a firebolt? Or a Wonderbolt?

Either way.

I just got home from ZP, /dead
If anyone needs me, my phones touch screen isn't working so i cant contact you anyways. And if i call you i can't hang up, So i hope it doesn't go to voicemail.

I'll be waking up around 4pm.
Night guys.

Also, SFL. I believe i lost a pair of my hotel keys. They have two silver keys, and are attatched to a piece of plastic with the numbers "307" on it.
It's more than likely at David's. In the couch i slept on.

Thanks again for everything, SFL and CFL. You guys are awesome.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Alright so the gigs is next week, and I'm finally able to go. Unless fatally wounded I will be there. Is anyone willing to give me some sparring practice this up coming wednesday and thursday? I need to get in shape. I'm also off saturday. Any practice is appreciated.

Edit: if memory serves me right, my last tournament was the holy smash right after mlg

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
Is a thunderbolt anything like a firebolt? Or a Wonderbolt?
No the Thunderbolt is the brand new AMAZING 4G phone from Verizon. Some black guy stole it, I saw him do it "no racist" and Verizon and the Cops can't report it until Monday. Think it'll be pawned by then?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Full sail? That's down the street from my house

Are you the one who texted me a few days ago and I responded that I was gdx?

I can play after 9pm any weekday usually

Top Bottom