• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
DTS? Haha. This guys got jokes. Someone get him and teach him to play.
Gallax... Teach? lol how about I teach you a thing or two.

"you better have your spacing down or I'm gonna take you to town,
by town I mean smash ville, but this battle will be all up hill
You better DI to the right because after i'm done there won't be nothin LEFT"

LOL I obviously can't rap because I'm white and not Eminem but I know my stuff.

@GDX yeah man that was me txting you, you down for Monday night? PM me your addy.
@the bro regarding distance Yes Winter Garden is only a hop, skip, and a jump away, or 23.2 miles and a 34 minute drive down 408 - Sry Mink I forgot your name for a second, apparently you're supposed to be the man so what's up? Hope to see you soon!

Oh and guys BTW Pizza and beer is on me the first night, take it as I'm "initiating myself"

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@the bro regarding distance Yes Winter Garden is only a hop, skip, and a jump away, or 23.2 miles and a 34 minute drive down 408 - Sry Mink I forgot your name for a second, apparently you're supposed to be the man so what's up? Hope to see you soon!

Oh and guys BTW Pizza and beer is on me the first night, take it as I'm "initiating myself"
Okay.
This guy is awesome in my book.
Let me make a short list of why.

A Hop, Skip and a jump
MLP Quote. Holy. ****ing. Awesome.

You're supposed to be the man
Street Cred? I'm down.

Pizza and beer
Dude.
This guy is awesome.

How do you pronounce your name/real name? My phones broken atm, but i'm on skype/aim at RyanKane52290.

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
Andy is my name - jot it down, say it a few times over in your head, store it in your phone. Do what you need but I promise you won't forget it

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
LOL, Michigan's bad....:troll:
yup...I left ;)

I left everything behind me, who knows what's in store for me. I got a tat as soon as I got to florida "NO FEAR NO REMORSE" don't fear the future, and don't regret the past. Le'ts just live in the moment and have a blast. Let's see your skills, I'll probably whoop that ...(quick mad-libs, toilet?)

gallax

Smash Hero
Gallax... Teach? lol how about I teach you a thing or two.

"you better have your spacing down or I'm gonna take you to town,
by town I mean smash ville, but this battle will be all up hill
You better DI to the right because after i'm done there won't be nothin LEFT"

LOL I obviously can't rap because I'm white and not Eminem but I know my stuff.

@GDX yeah man that was me txting you, you down for Monday night? PM me your addy.

This guy is fkn great. We're playing tuesday, wed, thursday, or fri. Pick a day yo.

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
This guy is fkn great. We're playing tuesday, wed, thursday, or fri. Pick a day yo.
As I said, I'm always DTS. If I have an invite, I'll be there as long as I'm welcome. So I pick all of them. Where's the spot?

and yes DTS will catch on, but I need help, it's a sweet term I know you like it. my sheit is viral it'll catch on like H1N1

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo Mike.
If you do it on Monday i can come.
:D
It's been a while too we need to smash again.
Hopefully this Salty CFL thing is over with.

And if it's cool i'd like to crash in CFL since i have class Tues morn. If not, it's cool. But we should smash on tues instead.

gallax

Smash Hero
Its settled then. Smashfest at my place monday starting at 10 pm and all the way to tuesday night.

Mink, radiX, and new guy r invited. Fk yeah

_Dice

Smash Ace
**** all of you. every last one of you. **** gallax. **** new guy. **** mink. **** pest. and especially a huge **** you to nova.

:( i'm out of town this week. i'm soooo bored. none of my friends are back home so i am literally doing NOTHING all day every day until the 15/16th. AND for once I'M not giving the free pizza, and now i won't even be there to have any. **** all of you. -.-

also i'm pretty ****ing drunk.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
yup...I left ;)

I left everything behind me, who knows what's in store for me. I got a tat as soon as I got to florida "NO FEAR NO REMORSE" don't fear the future, and don't regret the past. Le'ts just live in the moment and have a blast. Let's see your skills, I'll probably whoop that ...(quick mad-libs, toilet?)
You be free when I flow, When I let it all go, call me the ICE MAN :popo:, keep it cool like the snow. Cuz I'm up on stage, you in the back row. You from Michigan..... heard we finished them... in every tourney we attend, cause our skills be for real aint no way we pretend. "NO FEAR NO REMORSE" get your shi.t straight cuase we gonna throw you off course, so you'll be fearing the future of your smash caeerer, saving 3-stocked replays of your charcter main, so we can bring up the past and laugh at your the pains. We don't just live in the moment we smash in the moment and the games don't end cuz we always want more, so the only blast you gonna have is from a well placed C4. We so good, we so hood, street credit you wouldn't believe, wear our hearts on our sleeves. Trust me in our skills, our players be stacked, and have so much priority, reason being is cuz most of our players are black or minorities. Florida players got a bond like no other, because friendship is magic, we treat our crew mates like brothers. So Welcome to Florida, our regions the best by far, the state where the players be hotter than brinstar.

:troll:

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
You be free when I flow, When I let it all go, call me the ICE MAN :popo:, keep it cool like the snow. Cuz I'm up on stage, you in the back row. You from Michigan..... heard we finished them... in every tourney we attend, cause our skills be for real aint no way we pretend. "NO FEAR NO REMORSE" get your shi.t straight cuase we gonna throw you off course, so you'll be fearing the future of your smash caeerer, saving 3-stocked replays of your charcter main, so we can bring up the past and laugh at your the pains. We don't just live in the moment we smash in the moment and the games don't end cuz we always want more, so the only blast you gonna have is from a well placed C4. We so good, we so hood, street credit you wouldn't believe, wear our hearts on our sleeves. Trust me in our skills, our players be stacked, and have so much priority, reason being is cuz most of our players are black or minorities. Florida players got a bond like no other, because friendship is magic, we treat our crew mates like brothers. So Welcome to Florida, our regions the best by far, the state where the players be hotter than brinstar.

:troll:
Listen man I realize you can spit a mad verse I give you the props on that X-Factor wins, but I tell you what, I'll lay down a fat beat for you and we can team up rather than fight. and I'm looking forward to that friendship you speak of because I'm going to be real with you a little transparent, call me what you want. I just moved across the country like 3 weeks ago. I only know one person, my cousin. I figured I'd hit up the smash boards and find some fellow smashers, to have something in common with some chill guys. Moving your whole life and leaving everything behind is some scary sht. I'm just DTS, and to have some fun. If I can learn a thing or two in the Smash realm then heck yeah I'm all for it. You may be better than me, and I am for sure out of practice. My cousin just got held up at gun point last night, and the day before my $600 phone got stolen. So hopefully you can show me a side of Orlando I haven't seen yet, because so far it sucks. So there it is, the new guy's life story out on the table, rip me up or be my friend s'all on y'all now. BTW it's Andy let's cut this "new guy" crap

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wtf is with this random rap battle that bust out in here :laugh:

ill try to make it tomorrow gallax

_Dice

Smash Ace
How good is Zamz's DDDPictochat?

:rosalina:
to be honest picto chat helps prevent that situation more than it allows it. i blame the snake for not doing anythign to prevent being grabbed any of the 4 times he was let go.

Top Bottom