• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
A lady friend? ;)
Nope just a bud, my cousin said "Hey man wanna move to Florida with me?" So I packed up and left. I was a used car sales man, now I don't have a job, livin on a couch, but I know good things will come of it.

@ radiX Amie works, we'll come up with somethin tomorrow night

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry about it, tough times happen to the best of us. You'll get out of the slump eventually.

Hang with the smash guys, they'll treat you good. You can't be in bad mood hanging out with them.

I sure do miss playing with everyone.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm 20 / 21 in two weeks. Fk yeah.

You guys better give me one hell of a 21st.

and i get out at 2pm, depending on if APK has a s/f tomorrow, might be around 8, may be around 3.

I'll definely call you.
PM me your number?

gallax

Smash Hero
wtf is with this random rap battle that bust out in here :laugh:

ill try to make it tomorrow gallax
If you come, you and me are playing most of the night.

Listen man I realize you can spit a mad verse I give you the props on that X-Factor wins, but I tell you what, I'll lay down a fat beat for you and we can team up rather than fight. and I'm looking forward to that friendship you speak of because I'm going to be real with you a little transparent, call me what you want. I just moved across the country like 3 weeks ago. I only know one person, my cousin. I figured I'd hit up the smash boards and find some fellow smashers, to have something in common with some chill guys. Moving your whole life and leaving everything behind is some scary sht. I'm just DTS, and to have some fun. If I can learn a thing or two in the Smash realm then heck yeah I'm all for it. You may be better than me, and I am for sure out of practice. My cousin just got held up at gun point last night, and the day before my $600 phone got stolen. So hopefully you can show me a side of Orlando I haven't seen yet, because so far it sucks. So there it is, the new guy's life story out on the table, rip me up or be my friend s'all on y'all now. BTW it's Andy let's cut this "new guy" crap
Whenever i read your stuff now im reading it as if its a rap.

I'm 20 / 21 in two weeks. Fk yeah.

You guys better give me one hell of a 21st.

and i get out at 2pm, depending on if APK has a s/f tomorrow, might be around 8, may be around 3.

I'll definely call you.
PM me your number?
Everyone can show up around 10. Ive got plans till then.

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
LOL agreed.

But hey on another note I'm looking for a house to rent for 3 students and a job at either an Arby's or an auto parts store like Autozone/Advance. If any of you can help me out with any of those endeavors it would be greatly appreciated.

Also WTF is up with my post count? I should be at like 30ish by now...?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah,
That sucks man. At least you drank the mop water.

And sax, i'd like to play today but i don't think i'll be able to.
Someone come to East Valencia. I have my wii and a TV in the trunk.

_Dice

Smash Ace
My hard earned plasma money =(
This all happens when you go behind my back and do things.

don't let it happen again.

-.- I'm watching you guys.

also: New guy check ucf's paper there is often roommates's wanted or house for lease ads.

_Dice

Smash Ace
So Alvin, do you have music picked out for the CFL combo video, because i suggest Pompeii by E.S. Posthumus or Elba or Tikal by them.

Top Bottom