• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
well calculate how much gas you'll spend for the whole trip, plus $10 bucks, plus pizza and beer for the whole crew for the night. What do you say guys?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I don't even know who the **** Joanna Dark is, it just looked cool. So I guess I lose some respect points.

I'm a master of puns. I'm making a rap song full of them. Get on my level Seibrik...

Cocky bird? Ha. Not really but I'm fine with that..

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't even know who the **** Joanna Dark is, it just looked cool. So I guess I lose some respect points.

I'm a master of puns. I'm making a rap song full of them. Get on my level Seibrik...

Cocky bird? Ha. Not really but I'm fine with that..
-2 respect points.

-1 to cancel out the previous point.
-1 for not knowing who Joanna Dark is.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats the main character of perfect dark right?

and also, sooooooooooooo salty i lost on the subway because my darmantian was sleep for like 4 turns in a row :mad:

Exdeath

Smash Master
thats the main character of perfect dark right?

and also, sooooooooooooo salty i lost on the subway because my darmantian was sleep for like 4 turns in a row :mad:
Yes.

Don't feel bad. I lost a Subway Battle ~47 on the Super Double Line by missing 2 Haxorus Rock Slides, 1 Hydreigon Dragon Pulse, and 1 Reuniclus Energy Ball vs. an unmodified Mamoswine in Hail. He pretty much just swept my whole team with Blizzard before Reuniclus finally hit with Energy Ball and then swept most of his team before dying to chip damage and an Ice Shard or two. I hate CPU hax. :mad:

pesticide

Smash Lord
Yes.

Don't feel bad. I lost a Subway Battle ~47 on the Super Double Line by missing 2 Haxorus Rock Slides, 1 Hydreigon Dragon Pulse, and 1 Reuniclus Energy Ball vs. an unmodified Mamoswine in Hail. He pretty much just swept my whole team with Blizzard before Reuniclus finally hit with Energy Ball and then swept most of his team before dying to chip damage and an Ice Shard or two. I hate CPU hax. :mad:
I'm confused

*wants to buy pokemon game now*

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I deleted my game data after the 6th badge.

I win. You guys suck.

Oh, XDeath, -10 respect points for removing that epic Mewtwo avatar.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
apparently you can only get berries by going to dream world. I need some lum berries =(

xdeath theres a pokemon tourney with the same rules as the VGC in orlando on saturday. I plan to go just to see how id do if i could get a ride to georgia

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nope my car isnt in that kind of shape

and even it was..i want to stay close to home this weekend. georgia then miami makes me say no roadtrips this time :laugh:

im pretty sure this poke tourney wont take too long saturday. someone should play some smash with me later on saturday

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
nope my car isnt in that kind of shape

and even it was..i want to stay close to home this weekend. georgia then miami makes me say no roadtrips this time :laugh:

im pretty sure this poke tourney wont take too long saturday. someone should play some smash with me later on saturday
You know if it didn't take me a ****ing hour to get there I'd definitely be down.

Top Bottom