• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I never knew why people took this Uknow kid so personally. He didn't even have the courage say what he was saying without anonymity. If he did say something about me I'd of just shrugged it off like I do every other insult.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I think the people who weren't mentioned took much more offense than the people who were.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I think you should stick with snake mk marth. If you can;t win a fight with one of the three you suck!

gallax

Smash Hero
Haha. Thanks gahtzu and the rest of ya for being way too cool about everything. Tbh i got lucky with brackets not having to fight tony or gdx or on seibriks side of the bracket.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Update on my car in relation to SFL:

The person who was going to take care of my pets (my great aunt) had a stroke and mild heart attack a couple days ago and is currently on life support. Right now we're waiting for the rest of the family to visit her before we remove her from life support. If that's before Saturday, I'll still try to take you guys, but family comes first.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ive decided that the after tourney is now going to be a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. While im hosting the get smashed tourney i will be cooking and making a ton of food for everyone to eat that enters and stays after. There will be drinks, alchoholic and non-alchoholic, chips, and some delicious food. Im probably gonna be making stuff on the grill like burgers and hotdogs and maybe make some chicken wings and corn etc...

So heres the new proposal. If you are of age you can enter the Get Smashed tournament. If not you can still stay and just chill out and play with ur friends and eat, but there is a price to play in the tourney and eat.

Prices:

If you enter the Get Smahed tourney: 5$

-This gets you beer and liquor to drink while you are playing. If you get knocked out early and didnt get to drink much just come see me and i will hook you up.

If you wanna eat delicious food(regardless of entering GS'd tourney): 3$

-this gets you food and something to drink

If you play smash: 2$ house fee for electric.

-good for all day baybe

There will be prizes for top3 at this Get Smashed tourney too. Thats to be revealed.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ive decided that the after tourney is now going to be a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. While im hosting the get smashed tourney i will be cooking and making a ton of food for everyone to eat that enters and stays after. There will be drinks, alchoholic and non-alchoholic, chips, and some delicious food. Im probably gonna be making stuff on the grill like burgers and hotdogs and maybe make some chicken wings and corn etc...

So heres the new proposal. If you are of age you can enter the Get Smashed tournament. If not you can still stay and just chill out and play with ur friends and eat, but there is a price to play in the tourney and eat.

Prices:

If you enter the Get Smahed tourney: 5$

-This gets you beer and liquor to drink while you are playing. If you get knocked out early and didnt get to drink much just come see me and i will hook you up.

If you wanna eat delicious food(regardless of entering GS'd tourney): 3$

-this gets you food and something to drink

If you play smash: 2$ house fee for electric.

-good for all day baybe

There will be prizes for top3 at this Get Smashed tourney too. Thats to be revealed.
im down when is it?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mike's tourney sounds more and more amazing

ey, can i practice grilling something? i've never grilled before and i wanted to try. i'll even eat it just so i wont doom anyone else :laugh:

Exdeath

Smash Master
To clarify for those going with me to Zero Ping on Saturday (which is still pending on whether or not my aunt's services is going to be held on Saturday), the costs are whatever GDX asks for the people he's taking with him until I meet him at the turnpike by 60, and from there on all gas and tolls will be split evenly between the entire car (I'll fill up my tank first).

2-DJeff

Smash Master
To clarify for those going with me to Zero Ping on Saturday (which is still pending on whether or not my aunt's services is going to be held on Saturday), the costs are whatever GDX asks for the people he's taking with him until I meet him at the turnpike by 60, and from there on all gas and tolls will be split evenly between the entire car (I'll fill up my tank first).
i wanna GOOOO!

Top Bottom