• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyone free this friday night/saturday? i still want to play some friendlies and whatnot if anyone is interested.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
like i have to think of something in my life that was important yet relays a quality about me i got a general idea just having trouble gettin started

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
like i have to think of something in my life that was important yet relays a quality about me i got a general idea just having trouble gettin started
1. Go to Gamefaqs.
2. Choose one of the top 10 games on the list. (ex: Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep)
3. Write a succinct, but complete, summary of the game plot.
4. Replace main character's name with "I" and correct subject/predicate.
5. Congratulation on getting into college with your epic essay.

Extra credit: Use a small hallmark card sound player to have the Halo:Reach commercial song play as they open and read your essay.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
1. Go to Gamefaqs.
2. Choose one of the top 10 games on the list. (ex: Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep)
3. Write a succinct, but complete, summary of the game plot.
4. Replace main character's name with "I" and correct subject/predicate.
5. Congratulation on getting into college with your epic essay.

Extra credit: Use a small hallmark card sound player to have the Halo:Reach commercial song play as they open and read your essay.
prolly one of the funniest things ive read b4 yet somehow i have feeling som1 somewhere has done this b4.... lol

gallax

Smash Hero
true if im off the cliff lol
but
2-djeff= Beast Single popo ask any1 that recently played me at NLL when i have 1 ice climber lol
X-factor will always hold the best sopo in the world title. He once had his nana's shield broke and defended himself with sopo until the stun wore off, saved nana, and then killed his opponent. His sopo is freaking scary as ****.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
X-factor will always hold the best sopo in the world title. He once had his nana's shield broke and defended himself with sopo until the stun wore off, saved nana, and then killed his opponent. His sopo is freaking scary as ****.
i killed sensei with a sopo at 140+% and he had 30 somthing percent i believe in tournement... but i do that all the time to ppl lol :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey is this a UCF smash bros thread?
i want to so bad...but i cant...

yes, this is the correct thread. on the first post you'll find UCF area smashers and their numbers. They usually post links to tourneys soon to happen

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sweet. I was beginning to think there weren't any smashers here. lmao. How often are there tournies? and where?
theres usually a tournament in orlando around 1-2 times per month. one location is on university at Next Level Lan (the next one is 11/20) and sometimes theres a random tourney aside from that one.

orlando is more based on smashfests than actual tourneys. everyone who posts in this thread is more or less in the UCF orlando area

edit: lol wow i made my post without looking at mikes. get outta my head :laugh:

Top Bottom