• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
Ive tried craeting a gaming club but its very difficult to. The guy who owned the first one wont give up the right as president so i couldnt take over.

He won't give up his right? Does he even do anything anymore? If not that's pretty lame... is that the only reason why it was difficult to make a gaming club?

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
Smash at my place today me bebop, renki,solo,kuro are all here and more to come
How far are you from UCF? I don't have a car so i would either have to catch a ride or walk.

EDIT: And Dragon, I have a Wii and Brawl. I also have Brawl+ too, non-hacked wii version.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
How far are you from UCF? I don't have a car so i would either have to catch a ride or walk.

EDIT: And Dragon, I have a Wii and Brawl. I also have Brawl+ too, non-hacked wii version.
Number? I'm hungry to play x_X

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
oh. I live in Lake Claire and i have a nice 50" TV in my common room or whatever, so if people closer to school wanna play here at some point lemme know and maybe I can host something. :D

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
I really wanna try Minus but I'm not willing to hack my Wii for it. I hear it's like Marvel Vs Capcom 2 but Brawl style.

Toneh

Smash Lord
u play on a hd tv?
HD isn't what makes it lag, bc my tv doesn't lag and its HD.

Projection TV, basically like CRT - no lag

Anything thats flat will lag, some worse than others.

Also DLP's lag too, they look like projection's but smaller

Projectors im not too sure about, I've only tried like 1

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
all I know is that my TV has no lag. lmao.

but maybe lag is caused by using non-component cables on HD TVs? just a guess. Because I have a 35" Samsung LCD in my room with component cables... and it also doesnt lag.

Toneh

Smash Lord
all I know is that my TV has no lag. lmao.

but maybe lag is caused by using non-component cables on HD TVs? just a guess. Because I have a 35" Samsung LCD in my room with component cables... and it also doesnt lag.
components take away most of the lag but its still there slightly. If you play on it for a long time then its gonna be hard for you to tell.

Top Bottom