• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey guys, i was thinking about hosting another KUB this weekend at the house. what you guys think?

along with the 3 dollar door fee, everyone gets pizza from little ceasers

gallax

Smash Hero
Im down gdx.

Btw im making every single infinite illegal at my tournament. This means IC's grabs have now been limited. DDD cannot infinite cg. Marth cannot infinite ness/lucas and neither can dk or charizard. The zss thing on rob is banned. You all get the idea. I am writing an exact statement on this so to not cause confusion.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Im down gdx.

Btw im making every single infinite illegal at my tournament. This means IC's grabs have now been limited. DDD cannot infinite cg. Marth cannot infinite ness/lucas and neither can dk or charizard. The zss thing on rob is banned. You all get the idea. I am writing an exact statement on this so to not cause confusion.
good... IC's infinite is pretty ********.... I think if HRNUT picked up IC's he would make CFL proud and gay **** everyone from SFL

yeah i said it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
P.S.

Falco is an amazing character.... most fun in teh game along with samus.

P.S.S

prolly a good time to announce that samus is my 2ndary now.

P.S.S.S

I'm really digging the new smashers on the scene they seem pretty cool, and eager to learn mindgamez.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
P.S.

Falco is an amazing character.... most fun in teh game along with samus.

P.S.S

prolly a good time to announce that samus is my 2ndary now.

P.S.S.S

I'm really digging the new smashers on the scene they seem pretty cool, and eager to learn mindgamez.
True that Salco.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok so i wrote up a full explanation of what is allowed and what isnt at my tournament for each character that has an infinite that i am aware of. Feel free to discuss.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Im down gdx.

whats the limit?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
U talk a big game jeff.
Yawn... yea ok
and to xyz... Ice climbers are hard to pick up CG isnt every thing thats why i have a loop whole around gallax's little play to limit IC chain Grab i know other setups that your probably not going to know all them and ban all them and also thats pretty gay that you limit infanites especially when ppl play Metaknight.. The 1 character that has the potentially anally **** MK and u limit them thats dumb but ill show you other ways to be gay with the IC.. and if you ban Locks thats pretty **** gay and i hope this tourney dosnt be SWF capable you might as well ban Diddys Shield to Banana Throw which is broken and also all of snakes tilts which takes 0 skill...etc

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Read my infinite rules on my tourney thread
so its ban period? and why im the onluy IC player besides garb that lives near UCF and the only one thats robly going and your gonna cut it out of tourney play? wow your gay and i lost all respected for people who agree with this.. *** you and im serious idc thats BS i could understand if we had a limit like 250 but completely ban like wtf? foreal? just because u cant mash it? we have to ppl and that weight hard on us because its a risk just playing them because if we get separated once we are done if the opponet is good enough but i guess your not now i truly see why SFL is better because they play the game how it is. Same situation with the whole MK deal

gallax

Smash Hero
so its ban period? and why im the onluy IC player besides garb that lives near UCF and the only one thats robly going and your gonna cut it out of tourney play? wow your gay and i lost all respected for people who agree with this
garb is coming to this btw and he completely agrees with banning infinites.

gallax

Smash Hero
Sorry u feel that way buddy. Mk is banned at my tourney too btw ;)
wrecked by a new page lol. i repeat this statement and wanna add more. if you dont wanna come then thats your right. i wont get mad at you not wanting to come to this. my tournaments have always been quirky because i want them to be fun. one time i held a tournament where all the starters were counterpicks and all the counterpicks were starters. people had MAD FUN too. it is my right as a TO to decide what i want at my tournament. come and try to like to and enjoy yourself or dont come.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ok yea so this Tourney is gay azz ffuk and ok like garb really plays the game like That wtf while u at it Ban the whole top tier CAST and make it a low Tier Tourney because thats all its going to be a **** Garbbge tourney

gallax

Smash Hero
Sigh..........
y the sigh? im banning mk just to change things up a bit kyon. plus someone wants to collect data in the bbr about mk banned tournies so i wanna help. and the majority voted for no mk. so cmon!!! take a weekend to come to a brawl tournament and actually try to enjoy yourself and not worry about placing because you are simply there just to have fun and maybe win some money.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
wrecked by a new page lol. i repeat this statement and wanna add more. if you dont wanna come then thats your right. i wont get mad at you not wanting to come to this. my tournaments have always been quirky because i want them to be fun. one time i held a tournament where all the starters were counterpicks and all the counterpicks were starters. people had MAD FUN too. it is my right as a TO to decide what i want at my tournament. come and try to like to and enjoy yourself or dont come.
eliminating a person charaters is real fun for that person i gotta say(sarcasm) and playing a charater like snake and F-Tilt and run away and spam grenades really makes the game more fun i guess

gallax

Smash Hero
ok yea so this Tourney is gay azz ffuk and ok like garb really plays the game like That wtf while u at it Ban the whole top tier CAST and make it a low Tier Tourney because thats all its going to be a **** Garbbge tourney
Dude, y r u so angry? You dont have to come to this. This tournament is soley for fun. Y r u getting so worked up? Please tell me cuz i really would like to know. Y r u so mad??!?!?!??!!??! What did i ever do to you that would make you call my tournaments trash and start bashing me like crazy?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dude, y r u so angry? You dont have to come to this. This tournament is soley for fun. Y r u getting so worked up? Please tell me cuz i really would like to know. Y r u so mad??!?!?!??!!??! What did i ever do to you that would make you call my tournaments trash and start bashing me like crazy?
cause why u banning my charater pretty much yo ur acting like half of CFL plays IC only me and Garb dose and as i seen he went DK for the last like 2.. Basically ur calling IC S-tier Right now

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Man w.e. Gallax you just proved my point in the other thread and BTw this game isnt good enought to do a 50$ MM on it has like no combos its just camping but i will MM for less but imma still go and **** evey1 with iC except 1 type of charater and im not saying what type that is MM me in a game with continues combos then ill bet you 50+ dollars besides SSF4 cause im bad at it for some reason

gallax

Smash Hero
shouldnt u be happy if im calling IC's S-tier then? and ive eliminated all infinites, not just yours. you know ive also eliminated mk. lets see, i use mk in tourney, so does raz/radix/xdeath and probably a few others. y arent they complaining? ive hurt way more peoples mains than just you. please dont be so naive thinking this decision affects only you. it affects everyone. and actually people will probably start approaching you more and you are probably gonna be able to get more grabs in. you are terribly resistant to any change. try and be a little more open minded. plus, your gaw is more viable now. especially since you do so well against snakes.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ur acting like i care if MK is banned or not im not scared or complaing about MK at all personally i think having every1 go MK will be easyer for me cause ill just read the hell out of them and get the unmashable grab that i learned

gallax

Smash Hero
Omg trying to debate with you is really almost pointless. You refuse to give up any stance and turn this thing into a flame war. I am not going to argue and start calling people bad or saying im better than everyone. If you want to talk like adults im here to listen to your well thought out debate. I will have a serious conversation with you about allowing infinites but only if you r willing to put forth rational ideas and facts. As of right now all i hear is unwarranted anger and flaming.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Down throw > Spike > F-Smash. Thats like 40 damage.

To be honest 2-D, I think this is a great opportunity to get better with your IC.

"Show me an IC that relies on Infinites, and I'll show you an IC that can not fight....."

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Omg trying to debate with you is really almost pointless. You refuse to give up any stance and turn this thing into a flame war. I am not going to argue and start calling people bad or saying im better than everyone. If you want to talk like adults im here to listen to your well thought out debate. I will have a serious conversation with you about allowing infinites but only if you r willing to put forth rational ideas and facts. As of right now all i hear is unwarranted anger and flaming.
i alrdy said imma still go IC b4......

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dude, Down throw > Spike > F-Smash. Thats like 40 damage.
yea i kno thats not my argument tho and also i alrdy said imma play them still x-factor plz stop trying to give me tips on IC u havnt seen me play and IDK who u are ur just some random guy who PM me about IC and if i needed help with anything and i pretty sure i said i got it i know setups to still beat ppl with out it.. my arguement is why hes going to ban that when theres a fair way of not getting grabbed and there are plenty of ppl in the cast that can beat them.. but like i said imaa still play them

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
LOL, sure it does! I don't know whats going on, but IC are still a big threat without grabs.

yea i kno thats not my argument tho and also i alrdy said imma play them still x-factor plz stop trying to give me tips on IC u havnt seen me play and IDK who u are ur just some random guy who PM me about IC and if i needed help with anything and i pretty sure i said i got it i know setups to still beat ppl with out it.. my arguement is why hes going to ban that when theres a fair way of not getting grabbed and there are plenty of ppl in the cast that can beat them.. but like i said imaa still play them
Dang! I wish I knew how to play IC....

gallax

Smash Hero
Ive seen you play 2dj, trust me, X is a lot better. Im not even trying to make u mad or flame. He is really really good. He moved to NE and within the first few weeks was on their PR. Give the man his due. He is really knowledgeable. If it werent for him i would not have beaten snipa.

gallax

Smash Hero
He is not at all trying to say you dont know how to use them. You assume bad things from everyone when they talk to you. He is just trying to get u to be a little more open minded.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ive seen you play 2dj, trust me, X is a lot better. Im not even trying to make u mad or flame. He is really really good. He moved to NE and within the first few weeks was on their PR. Give the man his due. He is really knowledgeable. If it werent for him i would not have beaten snipa.
Hes on the PRs with IC? I wanna see the link and NE is not that high rated i believe so ok w.e.
and like i said b4 i nvr asked for his help and i dnt need it so plz stop and i am open minded he failed to ask me if i knew anything else besides CG and just assumed that i always dont know but imma stop posting because kyons getting mad lol

Top Bottom