• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
sweett yo this party is gonna be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! if enough people show up im getting a keg. so lets bring more people!!!!

so far there like 7 -8 smashers who r going to drink + 6ish friends so thats not nearly enough people for keg, but a few 24 packs wouldnt hurt!!!
idk if i said this but if i go i will def be getn on that drank!:cool:

I'm sorry but..........your incon makes me wanna do things to you. Things that I will have to kill myself after I gone done it.
umm yea i really dont know what to say to this., but u kno im a guy right? lol

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry but..........your incon makes me wanna do things to you. Things that I will have to kill myself after I gone done it.
hahahaha this is ****in rediculous thank you spike for lettin me know bout this XD PRICELESS

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
sweett yo this party is gonna be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! if enough people show up im getting a keg. so lets bring more people!!!!

so far there like 7 -8 smashers who r going to drink + 6ish friends so thats not nearly enough people for keg, but a few 24 packs wouldnt hurt!!!
So uh galax, say if someone brung a ps3 to the party??? And got some gaming other than brawl?? Would you be open to this idea?

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
hey uh dark.pch <------ This is real spike so I'm pretty sure you don't wanna do things to him

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I also love the CFL community... everyone has gotten so beastly while I was gone...
oh btw, I taught HRNUT all of the mindgames he knows today...

"hey xYz, i'm good right??"
-HRNut

lol anywho, I have a new child prodigy... i'm gonna be a lil more active in smash because I want to see him grow... his name is Jesus, and he is very coachable, and learns very quickly... you guys will be seeing alot of him. :)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
lol anywho, I have a new child prodigy... i'm gonna be a lil more active in smash because I want to see him grow... his name is Jesus, and he is very coachable, and learns very quickly... you guys will be seeing alot of him. :)
then you should def come and bring him to gallax's bday bash!

Btw mickey take that pic off :(

... having pics of other people is so 2months ago :urg:

Toneh

Smash Lord
So yeah tony you finally gonna play a game that doesn't contain super mario or jiggly puffs? BTW did you ever play NMH1 again?
battlefield has no marios in it :cool:, but nah i still gota install no more heros lol, prolly right when schools out

bring him sat, especially if he drinks ;)

hmm i wonder who he mains .....
:falco:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
battlefield has no marios in it :cool:, but nah i still gota install no more heros lol, prolly right when schools out
no more heroes is too good

i just beat the 2nd one a few weeks ago. It was pretty good too

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
nmh series is pretty epic. Uncharteds better. but MGS4 owns em all! of maybe God of War 3?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nmh series is pretty epic. Uncharteds better. but MGS4 owns em all! of maybe God of War 3?
i dont have a ps3, and my hair is a bird, so your argument is invalid

(for real though, definitely getting a ps3 by the end of 2010)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Uncharted's okay. Too bad mostly only scrubs play it, they actually made me look good (meh).

Cameraman Jeff is so beast!!!

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
I didn't even realize there was a thread on this. I'm getting so tired of wifi with its sluggish response times and that also affects me as well.. From what I heard, I'm actually close to the UCF area and Full Sail as well. Never really been down that way since I don't have a car but I would love to see what kind of Smash environment they have there. It would definitely be better than sitting at my house and playing Wifi all day. So bring me good news via PMS here at Smashboards or my cell phone ( Unlimited texting :3 ) 407-334-2625. If you need any more information, feel free to contact me there as well.

Toneh

Smash Lord
^^^

everyone meet RaT :cool:, played him on wifi. He mains wolf/lucario and is on the west side of orlando if anyone is able to give him rides. I think he wants to come sat too

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
Hmm.. Initiate.. Sounds intriguing.. >_> I think I should do fine with it. I just hope that someone can find me. Lol. XD

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
radiX explained it to me already. Lol! Don't worry about it. XD

Edit: I do live somewhat far.. give or take 25-30 minutes from Full Sail and probably a little more than that to UCF. I will help with gas if needed or if anyone can take their time to come down my way to pick me up. Please and thank you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Has to be someone who is not very found of those people in his post. If any of you guys know people like that, then it might be easier to narrow down who it is.

gallax

Smash Hero
it was someone who came to zazens fest and where we had that 21 man tourney. cuz thats the only time really when retro showed up. that and the one time at razs place when retro showed up. other than that retro hasnt been around for a while. but then again theyve seen radix play for a while now since hes getting "progressively worse" so it could either be someone at zazens place OR someone who has been around for a long time and finally got pissed off.

@mickey- bring it!!!! u should def come to my party!!!

@will- come!!!!!!

@rat- we will find a way to get u initiated, just so tom can have his ways too :)

@tom- i ban all changrabbing at my tournament :chuckle: unless its against mk

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I'm technically West Orlando and live 30-45 min. away from UCF. Depending on how far he is from the 408/Turnpike(any exit really) and if he's willing to pay some gas(I blow 25% of my tank going to/from smashfests), it'd help, lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
renki, if u bring rat that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

btw, im picking up and using only mk for my birthday. and by mk u should know what i mean :p

Exdeath

Smash Master
It wasn't me. :(

I don't like the Lady Gaga music that I've heard, but:

A) Hiroi and Kyon are cool.
B) It's their choice on what music to use on their Wiis and there is certainly worse music.
C) At least they consistently bring their Wiis to tournaments. A lot of people attend tournaments but don't bring a set-up and then the tournament runs slowly because there aren't enough set-ups. If you want different music or something like that, then bring your own custom Wii and stop being a scrub.

soo gallax, what kind of drinks u want me to bring over if i come to your tourney. I'll try to stop by since i haven't played with any orlando smashers in awhile. I gotta get started on ****** Iowa and become #1 there.
Make sure to rep Florida in Iowa. ;)

on a lighter note, im off of work Friday, and Monday. So someone should come over and play me one or both of those days
What time(s) are you available for on Monday?

btw, im picking up and using only mk for my birthday. and by mk u should know what i mean :p
MK18 is already CO18's doubles partner.

youknow

Smash Rookie

1. I don't really care if your fine with my orientation or not
2. This is immature of you making a hidden account and just bashing people
3. I love my 'girly' music and I'm pretty sure its staying there.

>.>

<3 Raz
As amazing as this post is XD

on a serious note i'll defend my boy to death so i dont even think i need to even enter this convo. If anything i'll help him find even more music that can fit his great wii. Wow i feel abit pissed off right now.. Its almost as if you bash him you bash me.
Sup FL. I'm Dark.Pch for those that dont know. And yes, I know I am not liked by many in the smash community. Some of you here might fall in that boat. But oh well. I'm use to it. And most judge without getting to know the real me. But I am not here to talk about me. I'm here to get at a certain *******. For I don't like cowards like this.

So is your next post gonna be about me? What, the emo jokes or w/e smash related material you wanna TRY and hit me hard with? You go right ahead. Hell, I'll even help you out. There is a difference between me and you. I for one thing can admit things and don't need to hide. If I got something to tell you I will. And in your face. Why you did not say all this at the tourny? Why you have to do it online where you feel save behind a PC. Felt that you would get stomped out by FL peoples? Well If I was you, I be scared too. And this may lead to why you hide behind an account. Cause you still wanna go to tournies and pe around people. And if you showed who you are, you be in deep **** and not be able to do that.

Heh heh-heh. Don't you ever come off to people like this again you no good for nothing rat. You want someone to flame, bring it my way and lets see how much of a man you- opps, I forgot, you aint. Not even a boy. You like a damm sperm cell. You still in the womb. I know when your dad saw you come out, he wanted to push you back in so bad.

Now I know from this post, the smash cops are gonna come in and bann me for this. But I honestly don't care. Tired of you losers. And I am getting a strange feeling that this person is Fino. I could be wrong of course, but something is just saying it's this "wtf"

No offense to gay people but I think it’s a funny coincidence that most peach mains are gay. And yes my next post is about you :chuckle: I wasn’t attacking herois sexuality I don’t care if he’s gay. OH NO I HURT HIS FEELINGS BY SAYING I DON’T LIKE HIS MUSIC POOR HEROI!!! But if I were Mexican I’m not gonna be having Mexican music playing on each stage knowing the majority wont like it. Dark.pch while I read the first part of your quote I was thinking to myself people judge you cause they don’t want to get to know you…who would? So do what you do best, and go suck a d!ck. I’m getting all this crap because I told heroi I didn’t like his music, oh wait he gets a free pass because he’s gay oh I’m sorry I forgot.

lol dark peach you need to chill out
successful troll is successful

best plan of action? report him and someone will get him. i just banned him, its all cool.

i wish i was in florida again
You’re a ****** for banning me for impersonation. Who am I impersonating??? Where’s your proof I have dual accounts??? How about you go back to making believe your in your own final fantasy… “Pulse L’cie” what a ***** loser…

I'm curious who uknow is... mad curious.
It’s your mom.

so who is uknow? lol
Shes…uknow… youknow?

dude i know ... so gay

why do people love me so much
Who are you?
uknow strikes again!!!! :psycho:

Twtch

Smash Rookie
Lol is it becoming a trend now to have a normal account and flame/spam account?

I have class until 2:30 pm but I'm free to play after that. I'll give you a call when I get out of class.
And Trott you should play a few games on campus before you leave
Same to anyone else with class today

M@v

Subarashii!
Last time I checked, the guy who brings a wii usually OWNS it, which entitles him to put music he feels like on it. Just throwing that out there.

SilverSpark

Smash Journeyman
Lol is it becoming a trend now to have a normal account and flame/spam account?

And Trott you should play a few games on campus before you leave
Same to anyone else with class today
Yeah, I can come over and play, but where at? I'd also need a controller, if you or anyone else coming has a spare. :S

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
I'm technically West Orlando and live 30-45 min. away from UCF. Depending on how far he is from the 408/Turnpike(any exit really) and if he's willing to pay some gas(I blow 25% of my tank going to/from smashfests), it'd help, lol.
Renki, if you could... that would be great, man. All I have is like 21 something dollars to my name but I would help you with gas and as of distance, I'll give you my address via PMS to make it any easier on you. I think at the most, I might end up giving you like 10 bucks worth of gas. Lol.

Top Bottom