• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That makes 3, in total of 4.

Just put up a place and time and we'll be set to play 2 on 2 as well for better practice on your attention span, as well as concentration with both your teammates and enemies.

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
So I'm free next week from Monday the 10th to Friday the 14th. So if anyone want to set this up that would be nice. If no one can find a place I can ask to have the thing at my house.

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
So is there any day that is convenient for you guys? Because I can make that day free for me and I can set up everything at my house and stuff.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Pesticide, I would love to go up against your Olimar. Are you far from East Orlando or UCF? That's the vicinity I'm in.

And Vinyl, get to work on that license!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Through Facebook or Tournament listings on these forums under Atlantic south. These forums are messy to navigate around but I personally have gotten kinda used to it.

BTW Pesticide, I won't be there until at least 2pm. I will be bringing my own set ups, so I'll, finally have control over a TV for my friendlies and practice :)

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Ahh, yes! 90% chance I'm going, haha
I hope to see you all there and finally get another chance to play some great players. I'll be looking out for you guys ^^

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Got dead last in doubles, but it looks like vale and I did well anyways.
Beaten kuro's falco, but still didn't make it when he switched to snake, lol.
I'll get past the camping, somehow.

Vale

Smash Ace
Got dead last in doubles, but it looks like vale and I did well anyways.
Only got 6-stocked by Esam/MVD two out of two games we weren't supposed to be playing anyway.

During singles I heard the game announce Falco like three times and I was like "I might win a game" but then he went someone else instead and I died. Got a KO on Snake @ 28% though, was nice.

Hey Hajime I don't think I got to play a set against you. I'll try to find you next time. It probably would have helped if I went near the Brawl machines besides during bracket, warmup with Vinyl, and two games against Esam at like 9:40 PM.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Don't forget to regularly check the pika threads, vale. :p

You're definitely getting better, and catching up with the MUs and stuff will help. Same goes with me, lol.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Only got 6-stocked by Esam/MVD two out of two games we weren't supposed to be playing anyway.

During singles I heard the game announce Falco like three times and I was like "I might win a game" but then he went someone else instead and I died. Got a KO on Snake @ 28% though, was nice.

Hey Hajime I don't think I got to play a set against you. I'll try to find you next time. It probably would have helped if I went near the Brawl machines besides during bracket, warmup with Vinyl, and two games against Esam at like 9:40 PM.
Haha, I would have liked to play you too! I got to play pesticide and Sensei a lot during casuals and it was pretty awesome.
If I went up against ESAM, I would've got janked -w-
I was hoping to see Komicturtle there but meh ;c

pesticide

Smash Lord
Haha, I would have liked to play you too! I got to play pesticide and Seibriek a lot during casuals and it was pretty awesome.
If I went up against ESAM, I would've got janked -w-
I was hoping to see Komicturtle there but meh ;c
I think you're getting Sensei and Seibrik confused lol. Seibrik wasn't at the tourney this time. Komicturtle was there tho

Top Bottom