• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
I am working on the timer issue. It's just I want the matches to go fast but still be fair. And spamming is abusing any sort of locks that don't require some sort of skillful setup. So Pickachu footstool infinits and Diddy infinits are ok, jab locking without some sweet footstool or spike isn't ok. You won't get kicked off if you hit some one once or twice with the same move or anything like that.

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
The only reason I say "no Spamming" is because the mojority of people attending are friends of mine that aren't good enough to know how to SDI out of moves so abusing falco's jab or something would piss them off and make the games not fun. Just if you find yourself being able to lock a bad player in a multi-hit move over and over again, just let them out.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Hello everyone, I been away from the smash scene for a long time now. I've recently moved to Orlando and hopefully make my return when SSB4 comes out. I think its too late for me to try to get back to playing Brawl, too rusty. =P

Where are tournaments hosted nowadays? Last I knew Gigabits was still opened till I saw a couple of months back that it has been closed down for a long time..... >.<

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Too late?

Hell no it's not. I'm still up on Saturdays for anything brawl.
I want some friendlies, but there's still none barely coming.
Do I seriously have to make a tournament for you guys to come?

Vale

Smash Ace
Too late?

Where is this? I need to play against people more.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you've been playing COD and BF3 out of those past years, it's time for you to stop, LOL.
I'll give you my location since I'm bored as bonkers, and playing Team Fortress 2 all the time can be a little tiring after a while.

Just PM me and I'll give it to ya.
If more than 10 people come, I'll make it a quick dollar tournament.

Vale

Smash Ace
I'll give you my location since I'm bored as bonkers, and playing Team Fortress 2 all the time can be a little tiring after a while.

Just PM me and I'll give it to ya.

Can't tell if that was directed to me or not. What time would it be?

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Hmm...maybe....since its only a buck. I do work in the morning though and probably won't get out till the afternoon.

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
Too late?

I made a tournament 2 Saturdays from today, the 29th.

Heowolf

Smash Rookie
Orlando is so far :( 25$ in gas just to go. However, if there's anyone in the Pasco/Hernando county area that would want a stranger to pick them up and pay me 10-15$ for gas I'd be in for a 100ish mile drive.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Orlando is so far :( 25$ in gas just to go. However, if there's anyone in the Pasco/Hernando county area that would want a stranger to pick them up and pay me 10-15$ for gas I'd be in for a 100ish mile drive.

I think this is the wrong thread to look for that...

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Anyone here play monster hunter 3 ultimate? I'm tired of soloing g-rank. Maybe we can coop as a 4 man team with gdx and hrnut.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Anyone here play monster hunter 3 ultimate? I'm tired of soloing g-rank. Maybe we can coop as a 4 man team with gdx and hrnut.
I've asked GDX about hitting up online on Wii U awhile back and nothing.

I haven't played in awhile but just the several mentions makes me want to play it. Are you talking about Local 3DS play or Wii U? I have both versions.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Ah yeah, GDX only plays on the 3DS. My file is the one on his WiiU because I was playing with some friends in Cali. We only do 3DS local though.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Sounds good. Let me know when available or whatever. Or we can hunt at Come to Papa if you're going.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Do you live on the UCF campus? I'm there just about everyday. Nick and I will probably be playing this weekend also if you are interested.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Do you live on the UCF campus? I'm there just about everyday. Nick and I will probably be playing this weekend also if you are interested.

Nah, but I do live about 10 minutes away from there. I actually live like 2 minutes away from Valencia East Campus. I might be around UCF a bit more since one of my cousins will be moving in next month I believe so I'm excited to be closer to him and hang with him. You're free tomorrow (Sunday)?

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I miss the Smash community :(......

Someone find me time so I can start getting back into the swing of things. =P

D

Deleted member

UCF?...I'm going to college there after I finish 2 years at Valencia...awesome

Vale

Smash Ace
=o
Gamers Inc at Waterford Lakes says they'll start holding smash meet ups every other Thursday for a $5 entry fee~
I dunno when they're starting though

Let us know if you find out when it starts.
It is a bit of a drive for me, but I might be able to convince my parents to take me once or twice.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well I assure you it's not at the plaza. It's on the other side of that road, right close to that one frozen yogurt store.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Soo.... Hey guys been awhile. I see a lot of new faces here. I am actually attending come to papa this weekend after being absent for a very long time. Hit me up if you'd liked to play today!

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
What is come to papa? I've been gone from the scene for too long. Weekly tournament or something. And for what game? I wouldn't mind playing for a bit. I'm probably super rusty...haven't played in about 3 years.

Top Bottom