• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
It was okay. Did not like being matched up with top players. Look at the list- no underdogs. Just 'da best'. I'm thrilled that someone maining Pikachu came out at top and not some Snake or Metaknight.

**** tiers and having the best MUs.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
It was okay. Did not like being matched up with top players. Look at the list- no underdogs. Just 'da best'. I'm thrilled that someone maining Pikachu came out at top and not some Snake or Metaknight.

**** tiers and having the best MUs.
Yes! A Pika! Pika-Pride, woohoo! XD
Ugh, I wish I could've come. If I had found out about it earlier, I probably could've gone :/
The last tourney I went to was at Gamers Inc near Waterford Lakes. They're planning another one in he future. It was fun ^^

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Playing smash at school tomorrow against my non-competitive, arrogant friends -w-'
They keep talking crap and they've never even seen me play so I'm going to destroy them c:

Vale

Smash Ace
Playing smash at school tomorrow against my non-competitive, arrogant friends -w-'
They keep talking crap and they've never even seen me play so I'm going to destroy them c:
I did that after an AP exam. Some of the people were even confused about air dodging and thought I was cheating when their attacks missed.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I did that after an AP exam. Some of the people were even confused about air dodging and thought I was cheating when their attacks missed.
That's hilarious XD
OMG It was so laggy on the projector!
I still didn't ever lose a life, so it was funny. Three stocks for days! ^^
After a bit, we just let the noobies play instead. They kept SDing but they had fun so it was nice, haha
My friend was the only other competitive player other than me

Vale

Smash Ace
That's hilarious XD
OMG It was so laggy on the projector!
I still didn't ever lose a life, so it was funny. Three stocks for days! ^^
After a bit, we just let the noobies play instead. They kept SDing but they had fun so it was nice, haha
My friend was the only other competitive player other than me
Were you playing 1v1 or free for alls? I usually ended up dying once because I have trouble keeping three players away at the same time.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
What I do in that situation is play Wario and play a game call "Catch the fat man". After annoying the non-competitive players, without losing any stocks, I switch to Lucas and sandbag all day.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
just go Ice Climbers and cg them and make them never want to play the game again. ICs lowering the brawl community 3 grabs a person. :troll:

Vale

Smash Ace
I understand what you mean!
That's why we restricted it to 1v1s, haha

We did at one point set up a tournament. However, we only had one Wii and one copy of Brawl, so we busted out a second TV along with a N64 & Gamecube (+respective games) and made winners bracket Brawl, losers bracket Melee, and grand finals in the original. Was pretty cool.

Vale

Smash Ace
The 64 matches consisted of me standing on the ledge of dream land and going grab --> bthrow --> dair with Kirby. Other than that it was pretty fun.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Some editors at IGN are so hyped about the next Smash Bros. and think they know it all... After seeing them play... Lawd no. Please no. And they claim to play the game everyday? No. Lies. Just plain lies.

Ookami, you should really embarrass your friends with Jigglypuff, or even Zelda. Jiggs can plank. Zelda just U-Smash.

As for "catch the fat man", Daisy knows how to play that well. Too well...

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Some editors at IGN are so hyped about the next Smash Bros. and think they know it all... After seeing them play... Lawd no. Please no. And they claim to play the game everyday? No. Lies. Just plain lies.

Ookami, you should really embarrass your friends with Jigglypuff, or even Zelda. Jiggs can plank. Zelda just U-Smash.

As for "catch the fat man", Daisy knows how to play that well. Too well...
I did play Jiggs against them, haha. I won but I lost a stock DDDDX I wish they didn't nerf rest. I hit my friend with a nice set up but he didn't die so he charged a snake F-Smash and their goes mah stock u.u

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I should start uploading some of me and my brother's doubles matches on youtube so I can show you guys... But at the moment, any replays we have is just us messing around with level 9 computers. The lame stuff ;c

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't know what happened, but I've seen things like that all the time. It's just the same ol' abandoned feel.

From the looks of the picture, it's probably used to be some dollar store. I'm just glad they've finally found a place.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
That place needs lots of work to be done. What the **** happened in there anyways? Did the previous owner house lions and platypuses in there or something?
Hey!
Not sure if you're interested, but I uploaded a few videos of me (Pika/Icies) screwing around a little with CPUs. This was from a while ago though, haha
The Diddy player, my bro, is my doubles partner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfZGtJKWW-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRxsT65CyVY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRWMP83qhU

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm new to SmashBoards and live 5 min away from the UCF campus. I was woundering if anyone could play some friendlies with me and help me beef up my skills. I'm pretty decent but I don't have any competitive players to train with so I'm only as good as a guy can be from facing Lv. 9 computers. But I'm not completely ignorant to advanced techniques and the competitive procedures, I just want to get better. I currently main Marth, second Olimar/Falco. Message me if you are at all interested. :awesome:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

I'm free this weekend, I think. I don't know much nor play as good, but I can probably be of assistance on this certain matter. Got no cash to get to the bus though.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I live right next to Valencia College. I will be glad to set up a time a place to play. Dr4gonBlitz

Side note: MAMPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom