• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lmao. And zerounderone tells his teammate to "get in there" while he's full power lucario and fsmashes you. Then expects them to give up tge control for dying first lol

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Damn straight he Fsmashed! That poor Lucario had back issues after all that carrying. Didn't know meta knight weighed so much hahahahahahahahahaha

edit: What the heck 2D Jeff?! Did your signature just trick me into adopting a child?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol you werent carrying me. i was carrying us until i sd at 12% lol
@mr showtime no not really. we live in the same house. not me and zero he lives like a second away

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Did you even go? i didn't see you. I will be at Come to Papa this Saturday. I'll be the better looking person there, so look out for me <3
Yeah dude D:
I got bodied by a Wario in tourney, haha
I was playing casuals with Pesticide =o
Do you play Kirby? I assumed someone was you but I'm too socially awkward to approach people D:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yeah dude D:
I got bodied by a Wario in tourney, haha
I was playing casuals with Pesticide =o
Do you play Kirby? I assumed someone was you but I'm too socially awkward to approach people D:

I play Kirby but I don't think I did play him much at Next Level. I was pretty much whoring myself out to the whole roster of Smash Bros like I normally do. I did play Jigglypuff and Ness a lot that day though.

edit: @zerounder and 2DJeff
Those were some really fun matches. Certainly the few of the best dubs I've ever played lol I hope to see ya'll at Come To Papa.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I play Kirby but I don't think I did play him much at Next Level. I was pretty much whoring myself out to the whole roster of Smash Bros like I normally do. I did play Jigglypuff and Ness a lot that day though.

edit: @zerounder and 2DJeff
Those were some really fun matches. Certainly the few of the best dubs I've ever played lol I hope to see ya'll at Come To Papa.
Oh, I see =o
Hmmm, maybeh -w- We'll never know XD

Vale

Smash Ace
I don't think I'm going to be able to go to Come to Papa because it was being held at a person's apartment. Good luck to those of you going.

Vale

Smash Ace
"
9261 Nelson Park Circle Apt 101
Orlando, FL 32817"

??

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ookami, did you make it? It was in a crammed apartment (albeit lovely without all the people). I seldom check this thread much so sorry if no one including myself gave you all the information.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Ookami, did you make it? It was in a crammed apartment (albeit lovely without all the people). I seldom check this thread much so sorry if no one including myself gave you all the information.
Nope, I wasn't there XD
Yeah, the lack of information restricted me a little but it's all good.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I need a tournament buddy so I can get back into the scene. Any takers? ^_^

Although I may cut down in going to tournaments and instead participate in smash fests (which I heard were usually free), I wouldn't mind however practicing a bit. I suppose.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yeah, I myself haven't been to one so I'm not entirely sure how they work. But surely one could get some good practice from there..

Yet, I'm not one to give advice considering I mess around too much (like going Bowser and 8 other characters at a tournament).

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Haha, I see
Tis fine, my friend =o
I'm hype for next tourney -w-' I'm going to play my Pika as usual and if things get annoying, I'm going to lame it out Ice Climbers, haha

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Although I may cut down in going to tournaments and instead participate in smash fests (which I heard were usually free), I wouldn't mind however practicing a bit. I suppose.
Sure I wouldn't mind. As long as I meet people and get my name out there. :p

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
In about 7 days ill be done with school for a few weeks, i would really want to play with all of you guys sometime then.

Dirts

Smash Rookie
is there anything going on this weekend? i want my roommate to start playing brawl more. we can show up for a smashfest or locals. if not does anyone kno where they have weekely smashfest around the ucf area. or a venue where people play?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I know. Not saying you'll be full of yourself. I'm referring to those already in the scene from my own observation. I have met some fantastic people, but then there are "those people".

Top Bottom