• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I think it's tough to compare XBL with PSN/PSN+. The main point of any of these online multiplayer services is to provide the capability to play with your friends. XBL costs money to do that, PSN doesnt. XBL has some really nice features, PSN doesn't.
(Seriously, someone at Sony needs to start looking at the top one and two most wanted updates on the share blog)

PSN+ is really optional but it pays for itself rather quickly if you purchase softcopies or dlc often. I figured I would just mention some of the free or discounted things available because a couple of us got a year of PSN+ for $15 and sometimes people miss the good stuff :)

What version is that?
PSOne Version iirc

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Speaking of Street Fighter, if any of you guys are into it they have SF II: 3rd Strike on both PSN and Xbox live arcade. Great game, great competition.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wish more people played 3S....cause you know what they say about particular things counting...

SAX

Smash Ace
Jacksonville coming to NNL on February 25th. Hype? Hahaahaha

Just want to make sure that this tourney is happening. I couldn't find the thread for it.

Top Bottom