• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Diddy? Why didn't you ask at minks hosting Friday -_-

I think ill be able to play at ians tomorrow though. Depending on where he lives and what time and whatnot

:phone:
You just seemed so occupied playing AE, I didnt wanna drag u away from it. Shoulda said it earlier, my bad.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@Sax text me so I can have ur contact info! We are like 2 effin hour away from each other so we might as well stay connected! I though u guys died out!

(954)618-9548

:phone:

:sonic:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink are you taking suggestions/challenges? I might have one ya x3

it'd get you a lot of views too actually since it's popular.

:rosalina:
What is it?

I'm down.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GUITAR PLAYING DUEL!!!

Not real guitar. I mean Guitar Hero 3 :awesome:
I was the guitar hero 3 1st place champion for 2 years in Lee County/ Collier County and Sarasota. I've 5 starred every song including Dragonforce, and gold starred 60/76 songs on GH3.
Gold is not missing a single note.

Let's do this.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Oh man, blast from the past. GH3 was my favorite, amazing soundtrack.
I'm not anywhere near dat Mink status, but I gold-starred somewhere around 15-20 of the songs. 5-starred the rest except for TTFAF (4 starred, never got around to learning that stupid finger-tapping crap)

pesticide

Smash Lord
I was the guitar hero 3 1st place champion for 2 years in Lee County/ Collier County and Sarasota. I've 5 starred every song including Dragonforce, and gold starred 60/76 songs on GH3.
Gold is not missing a single note.

Let's do this.
Oh man, blast from the past. GH3 was my favorite, amazing soundtrack.
I'm not anywhere near dat Mink status, but I gold-starred somewhere around 15-20 of the songs. 5-starred the rest except for TTFAF (4 starred, never got around to learning that stupid finger-tapping crap)
uhh... *takes back challenge*

I gold-starred like 5-8 of the expert songs. Mostly 5 star at the very least. I can't do TTFAF on expert at all tho lol

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Anyone here have any recommendation on ps3 rpgs? I've finished Eternal Sonata, Atalier Rorona, Star Ocean, Demon/Dark Souls, Folklore and FFXIII. (edit, meant 13)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you could go for XIII-2? or XIII? or Valkerie Chronicles, or any of the thousands of good ps2 RPGS if it plays old games

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
XIII-2 is a bit expensive right now, I'll look up valkerie chronicles. I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been a persona series game developed for the triple.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
XIII-2 is a bit expensive right now, I'll look up valkerie chronicles. I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been a persona series game developed for the triple.
I highly suggest Nier :o if your looking for older releases cuz of cheapness.

If not Kingdoms of amalur,skyrim, Xii-2, mass effect, etc.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm at megacon right now. I've just met with kyon and a few others.
I don't know how many pictures I took, but the only person I truly admire for doing a cosplay of Chrome Dukuro from reborn is the only thing I'll remember for a long period of time.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I highly suggest Nier :o if your looking for older releases cuz of cheapness.

If not Kingdoms of amalur,skyrim, Xii-2, mass effect, etc.
Ah nice, I have Nier in by backlog. I'm done with Bethesda for a while but I'll probably get the goty version of skyrim after it's released and discounted haha. I'm gonna look up Kingdoms of Amalur. Thanks for the heads up :)

Top Bottom