• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Play wifiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Or just uh, idk. Maybe arrange some kind of hangout on saturday.
Like, oh I don't know..........megacon?

:3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Megacon is saturday?
Yes.

Is there going to be a Brawl tourney?
Possibly. It could be casual playing, but other fighting games at megacon has much more potential at competitive play than brawl. BUT IDC, I PLAY BRAWL WHILE WATCHING AMV HELL.

And is it in Orlando?
Yup, at the Orange County Convention Center.

Vinyl, do you live near UCF and want to play?

Because I really want to play today ;_;
Yeah, I'm a little far, but near.

And I would play, but I'm not in college yet. Not to mention that my mom gets yellow when it comes to being out late and going out to someone else's place, which I really don't find it concerning. But still, she is very strict.

Tell me, do you have anything else to do other than brawling?
Most of us are busy and we don't usually focus much on brawl at the time being. :/

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I have a job, but when I'm not working to provide for my girlfriend and I, I focus on improving at the hobbies that I enjoy.

I also play Melee, and SSB64. Melee is my main game.

To be honest, it seems most of you Brawl players make a big deal out of having tons of stuff happening in your lives, as if making time for a hobby wasn't a feasible choice, yet I feel as if one can do whatever they wish if they truly want to.

It just so happens that I really enjoy play Smash on a competitive level, so I do everything I can to make time for it without endangering the success of my life in other areas.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nope. The busier you are the more you need a hobby (rather than just want one). Otherwise you'd lose your mind

:phone:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Nope. The busier you are the more you need a hobby (rather than just want one). Otherwise you'd lose your mind

word.

well, i just played brawl for four hours straight. that's my new record, as the most i think i've ever played was like an hour at the very most, when i was ed's roommate.

i think i can say that i legitimately really enjoy brawl now. and i main ganondorf, so i don't really understand how top tier mains can get so salty at this game when their character is really good.

anyone interested in playing tomorrow after i get off work around 10:30? gdx? please? :bee:

i wanna play really good players.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry bro. after work + school tomorrow I have to do homework due by midnight

I can probably squeeze in a few hours to play on Friday, since Saturday-Sunday will be dedicated to homework too

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh lol, what? I didn't even put up the schedule yet.
50 hours of non-stop brawl is something I should do if I want to be on Guinness world records.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'll see if I can do that on Friday. I got work, but I don't think it will last long.

(Uh, as in I might finish work early. I'm not getting fired or anything like that.)

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I think I can make it also, more of a yes than a no. My parents decided they wanna come visit this weekend, so depending on if they arrive Friday or Saturday will determine if im available.

GDX, I need some Diddy experience. Desperately. I was hopin you'd be the man for me ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Diddy? Why didn't you ask at minks hosting Friday -_-

I think ill be able to play at ians tomorrow though. Depending on where he lives and what time and whatnot

Top Bottom