• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I want to make a sandwich that consists of 2 chips ahoy cookies smothered with nutella and fllllllrrrrrrpppp-ed on top of each other. I'm so excited about making the damn sandwich that I can't sleep. Waiting on store to open haha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...damn. that is the most legit reason ive seen for anyone to stay awake in a long time.

get the m n m cookies for the maximum swag

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I mean i'm completely sober. I just had to wake up early and i'm kinda tired.

Eh **** it.
Sleep is for the weak.

I'll change my ferret's litter box and head over. Charging my phone now.

Exdeath

Smash Master
So I told my friend about this manga like the day after you mentioned it here and he started reading it and caught up to the latest chapter a few days ago already. He says its really good and he's been bugging me to read it now.
I'm glad to hear it. :)

is it ****ing impossible to find someone to play brawl with in orlando? goddamn, even tampa is more active than you guys. :mad:

SOMEONE COME OVER TO MY PLACE TODAY AND PLAY WITH ME =[

text me at 813 732 7447 if interested.
Tampa and FGCU are like 3/4 of the Brawl community right now haha.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
What? Who did you main last time?
Sheik/Zelda

Mink has converted him lol
Not at all. I had been talking to Verm about it for a while, and I've always wanted to main Ganondorf, but I never sat down and used him for a while and got a feel for him. For some reason, though, it felt so right playing with him instead of anyone else today.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We definitely still play. We just don't host pbulically or even play at normal hours. Everyone here has a job bro ( some of us job and school )

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Let me tell you about my current schedule bro:

Wake up 7-7:30am to go to work, which is 8:30-5 most days. It's 8:30-8 Tuesdays and 8:30-1:30 Thursdays

On mondays and wednesdays I have physics II class at ssc from 6:30-9:45. I drive straight from work to school which is roughly 45 minutes with tolls. I get home around 10:30pm then go to bed at midnight normally

Tuesdays I don't have class. Just the very long work shift

Thursdays I have bio 1 at Oviedo campus from 2-4:45 and then c++ programming at 6:30-9:30 at sanford campus. Get home around 10 on that day

On top of that I have two more classes entirely online with as much homework as my physics class but not as hard

Friday is just work so I get home at 5:30-6

Weekends I have to do homework for said 5 classes cause my time during the week is limited to none

So you guys will have to excuse me if I don't show up to play brawl when you host. If it makes you feel any better I don't have time for AE hostings either, nor barely time to play in my own house

Exdeath

Smash Master
Let me tell you about my current schedule bro:

Wake up 7-7:30am to go to work, which is 8:30-5 most days. It's 8:30-8 Tuesdays and 8:30-1:30 Thursdays

On mondays and wednesdays I have physics II class at ssc from 6:30-9:45. I drive straight from work to school which is roughly 45 minutes with tolls. I get home around 10:30pm then go to bed at midnight normally

Tuesdays I don't have class. Just the very long work shift

Thursdays I have bio 1 at Oviedo campus from 2-4:45 and then c++ programming at 6:30-9:30 at sanford campus. Get home around 10 on that day

On top of that I have two more classes entirely online with as much homework as my physics class but not as hard

Friday is just work so I get home at 5:30-6

Weekends I have to do homework for said 5 classes cause my time during the week is limited to none

So you guys will have to excuse me if I don't show up to play brawl when you host. If it makes you feel any better I don't have time for AE hostings either, nor barely time to play in my own house

Top Bottom