• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
Is it? Is it action? Or....
It's... kind of action. I'm loving how unpredictable it is; it's like it was made for people who hate formulaic plots.

Rosario to vampires anime sucked. Thanks for telling me Exdeath. Code geas us legit
Fortunately the manga is decent and INDEED, respectively. :bee: How far into Code Geass are you?

When you finish, there's a couple of good spin-offs worth reading and a promising OVA is coming out this year.

Never heard of it before but I just looked it up and it seems pretty cool. Hopefully they'll make it into an anime, which I prefer to manga, but probably not since it's been going since 2009.
Actually there's a solid possibility, as it's a pretty big critical and financial success (IIRC it out-sold One Piece, D. Gray-man,etc. at #1 as a compilation). It'll probably be a little while, though, as this isn't like Naruto or Bleach where the author is willing to cop out and let endless filler ruin the pace or have long staring contests.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Garret, the manga is really good. That's why I tried to watch the anime. I almost threw up at how bad it was. It was like dragonball evolution status.

Meanwhile I'm still reading it.

And I'm on episode 15 of geass.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm too lazy to read manga xD. I used to, but I'm not feeling it anymore. I'm too used to having the stories animated.

It doesn't help that I don't read much any more D:

:rosalina:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I never read anything. Rosario is the first manga i picked up.

I have an app on my android phone called PocketManga.
It has a library of THOUSANDS of manga from 6 different servers to choose from.
So i DL all the chapters to my phone, read them on break, at school when i'm laying around, anytime, and it's free.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Just started watching Fairy Tail and it seems pretty good so far
I've been hearing good things about this one for a while. I just didn't want to get into another anime when I'm failing miserably at keeping up with the ones I'm already watching.
Fortunately the manga is decent and INDEED, respectively. :bee: How far into Code Geass are you?

When you finish, there's a couple of good spin-offs worth reading and a promising OVA is coming out this year.
WHAT?! There's an OVA coming out this year? I finished the series a couple years ago. I thought I remembered hearing talk of a third season but I guess that didn't pan out. This is nice to hear though, Imma watch the **** outta that.
Actually there's a solid possibility, as it's a pretty big critical and financial success (IIRC it out-sold One Piece, D. Gray-man,etc. at #1 as a compilation). It'll probably be a little while, though, as this isn't like Naruto or Bleach where the author is willing to cop out and let endless filler ruin the pace or have long staring contests.
Sweet. I'll keep an eye out for it then, but do me a favor and post it here if that ever happens because I'm sure you'll find out way before me. In fact I've already forgotten then name.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Mink, the splatter is covering Snake's face. :laugh:

Lol nice poster mink. Should of had wolf instead of snake :awesome:

Or :ganondorf:
By appeal, Meta Knight, Snake, Zero Suit Samus, and Link are characters that should foremost be on a poster (assuming that they're legal, of course). Jigglypuff. Kirby, and Ice Climbers are pretty much the characters that should be most avoided.

Top Bottom