• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
By 27th I mean January btw.

Vinyl do you ever come to FL tourneys? I never met you. :(

Exdeath

Smash Master
Rust, would it be possible for you to make it to Orlando?

Important Notice:

After double checking the rental fees, I realized that I forgot to check the mileage fees, which are as follows:

"MILEAGE IS UNLIMITED WHEN VEHICLE REMAINS IN THE RENTING STATE OR BORDERING STATES. IF TRAVELING OUTSIDE OF THESE STATES, MILEAGE IS CHARGED AT 150 FREE MILES PER DAY AND .20 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL MILE, FOR THE ENTIRE RENTAL. "

I'm not entirely certain how to calculate this cost, but for a ballpark estimate I assumed that this would be ~Savannah, Georgia to the venue, or 650 miles round-trip, minus the 450 miles for the three days for an additional $8 per person.

For those in my carpool, these are the following possible vehicle classes that seem to be available to rent/reserve that fit 5+ people and have ~30 m.p.g.:

Intermediate (Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra or similar) $24 per person

Standard (Ford Fusion or similar) $26 per person

Full-size (Chevy Impala, Nissan Altima, Dodge Charger or similar) $28 per person

Assuming that we aren't using the fuel-heavy cars like the Dodge Charger, the gas price should be ~$25-30 per person.

This has the trip's current cost estimate at $57-66 per person and still assumes that my auto insurance covers car rental(s).

Exdeath

Smash Master
what does the 66 dollar estimate entail?
Exactly what was listed in the most expensive scenario (although the practical limit is likely lower). Most expensive car with the lowest fuel efficiency. That is purely travel and doesn't include the cost of entering the tournament (bring a Wii+Brawl or a Wii/GC+Melee and a power strip for a $1 door fee). I'll try to bring a cooler or two to store food and beverages that anyone wants to bring. I'm not sure if I should bring my television on account of the limited trunk space.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lmfao i miss you man you better come out to that tournament in north carolina bro

to consolidate is to join together as one whole, so we're just gonna become one car instead of two.
I miss u all 2 man!!! I wanna visit u guys so BAD!!!

But I knew that lol

:sonic:

I jus saw u n waited on the right moment to say that :troll:

Well if there is anyway u guys can pick promise a ride home I'll ride with u guys

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol thanx! I just printed it out and intend on spreadin them around town between 2day n 2morrow.

I already have a core set of 20 players

I jus need to branch out and grab more ppl.

:sonic:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Pretty pro poster portraying pugilists!

Anyone have, or know someone that has, a copy of ssb64 and an expansion pack they would be willing to part with for a reasonable price? PM me =)

Top Bottom