• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I got semester exams tomorrow. Friday is best if my friend doesn't come by my house to play brawl (teaching him how to play better).

It'll suck when I get a job soon though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sure. Everyone's invited! I work in the morning, allegedly. More than likely (If i DO work) i'll be out around 2. I then work again at 5:30, but usually they don't need me til 7-8

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'd be down for tomorrow. Text me what time i should come mink.

@eikelman--If i'm not swarmed with hw i'm usually down to smash depending on other plans ofc. But uh if u ever wanna know just shoot me a text 407-920-3812. Most of the time i can't make it to anywhere the free ucf buses don't go. But i live on campus so i'm pretty close to just about everyone.

@Tony :( school literally ***** me this semester. I don't even think i could enter a tourney this semester. I'm still trying to get a grasp on what my budget will be. Sucks =/. I have to take an online class from another school this semester and my BF won't pay for any of it =.=

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
7513 Brandywood Circle
Winter Park, Florida
This is feasible. I just found out a few minutes ago that I was invited to a bbq friday night though so I guess it will depend on if I go to that.

Also, just a general note that I'm pretty free most days. The catch is that I don't have a car, but I have class every afternoon except fridays so if anyone wants to pick me up from campus for some smash (or if there is a shuttle I could take to get to your place) let me know and it'll probably work out fine :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh yeah.

Cool story everyone. My phone is in two pieces.

So, after work // when i don't have to go to work, i'll text ya'll.

My bad.

M@v

Subarashii!
It was great to see everyone again, especially since its been about a year and a half for most of you. I'm disappointed I didn't get the chance to play more of you, but that was mainly due to the lack of setups at the venue. Looking forward to the next time I see everyone.

In speaking of next time, I found out my parents are going to Florida in May, but I can't go with them because I start my internship that week. #salt.

HOWEVER, they promised to pay airfare for me (and hotel if its under our timeshare, we get it for free now since we bought the timeshare years ago) to wherever I want to go as my graduation gift. More likely than not going to pick Orlando(unless there's some super epic WC national going or something like that). I'll keep you guys posted, but in all likelihood I'll probably be showing up in florida in the next year or so :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It was great to see everyone again, especially since its been about a year and a half since for most of you. I'm disappointed I didn't get the chance to play more of you, but that was mainly due to the lack of setups at the venue. Looking forward to the next time I see everyone.

In speaking of next time, I found out my parents are going to Florida in May, but I can't go with them because I start my internship that week. #salt.

HOWEVER, they promised to pay airfare for me (and hotel if its under our timeshare, we get it for free now since we bought the timeshare years ago) to wherever I want to go as my graduation gift. More likely than not going to pick Orlando(unless there's some super epic WC national going or something like that). I'll keep you guys posted, but in all likelihood I'll probably be showing up in florida in the next year or so :p
So :salt:y we didn't do our money matches cuz of that stupid no friendly rule.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Does anyone happen to be going to see Avicii at the UCF arena on the 27th?

Top Bottom