• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Bye heart.

Good luck in whatever life brings you.

EDIT: I'll always have a special place in my heart (hehe) for heart and ttt, since I met them because they played melee back in the day before brawl existed. But I love you brawl kids too.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So i was thinking about driving to ZP this weekend, but i don't think i wanna drive all the way back down to miami (just came from a U2 concert there).

It'd be mad cool, but i don't think i should.

Also Keith, thank you very much!!! I'm going in for an interview soon, doin' the drug test etc soon.
:awesome: 13$ an hour, here i come.

Also, if people wanna smashfest this weekend, i'd be happy to host or join.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So i was thinking about driving to ZP this weekend, but i don't think i wanna drive all the way back down to miami (just came from a U2 concert there).

It'd be mad cool, but i don't think i should.

Also Keith, thank you very much!!! I'm going in for an interview soon, doin' the drug test etc soon.
:awesome: 13$ an hour, here i come.

Also, if people wanna smashfest this weekend, i'd be happy to host or join.
oh they called you back? cool

you should repay me CFL by driving to ZP and giving us a ride :laugh:

(nah ill probably just host again if anyones down saturday. .hopefully more people come than last time than sensei)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Seriously anyone down to drive to zp? If not ill host on Saturday again from noon until whenever. I got 3 tvs but only 1 xbox and 1 wii setup

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
if anyone has tons of free time today (or even if you just wanna stop by my place and say bye) I'm packing up the truck today and I could use help if people are willing. Toss me a text or give me a call.

I'm out of here tomorrow. If I don't see you though it was nice knowing you and thanks for the good times and easy wins. (and those hard losses.) If yall are ever in the atlanta area look me up.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Someone do something!!! Me Hiroi and Nos been itching to play.

Kyon i'll do it!!! Let's play!

Tampa has smashfests on Thursdays right?
Yeah. But i have class. So **** that

I'll be near NLL today if anyone wants to play

Texting would be the best way to reach me.
K. Maybe i'll text you.

oh they called you back? cool

you should repay me CFL by driving to ZP and giving us a ride :laugh:

(nah ill probably just host again if anyones down saturday. .hopefully more people come than last time than sensei)
As much as i would love to drive down there, i just made the super fun drive from miami (and to miami) last night. It sucked.

Seriously anyone down to drive to zp? If not ill host on Saturday again from noon until whenever. I got 3 tvs but only 1 xbox and 1 wii setup
I'll def come. Last time i didn't get any updates or anything, so i wasn't sure if there was room etc. I know i'm down for sure. Also i have a TV and a wii.

I can't go to the zp tourney but if u end up hosting gdx then I can probably come
I'm not sure why i quoted this. I guess since i just woke up i'm mad tired.

I guess if people REAAAALLY wanna go to ZP... maybe. lol
The drive sucks. But, when i look at my weekend.. i'm not doing anything else.
Also my car needs an oil change pretty bad. Would you guys wanna drive up Friday and come back Sat night? Just.... I know Jeff, GDX and Kyon wanna go. If theres a last person.. I'll consider. I guess i don't have a reason not too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's alright man if I drove to Miami I would not want to go back the same drive the same week. I also wouldn't wish it upon anyone

8608 Falstaff place
Oviedo fl 32765

From noon until whenever Saturday. I already have 1 xbox setup and 2 brawl setup. I could probably have 2 setups on my own. You guys can bring one more total setup but we might not need it

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sounds like a plan, Keith.
I'll be there.

Also.

Hey Alvin and Caps.
I'm really sad and disappointed that this hasn't been settled yet. Like i stated a few months back, i'm equally, if not more, angry at DWHO for being an ******* as you are and I'm sorry. It's really a drag when all of my friends want to hangout at your place, and i can't come...

The kid won't even think twice about what he said, he doesn't even care and i'm being punished for someone elses actions. I would just like to be able to come over again. I enjoyed drinking and playing smash with you guys. And now that HR lives there, i know it's "the cool place to be" and i miss being trolled hard by him.

I guess i'm just really jealous and sad that i'm not allowed over.
If it's okay, i would really like to be allowed over again... I miss hangin' out. I had alot of fun with you guys.

Alvin, I also misunderstood when you said I could stay over to escape Gay Satan. I thought you meant that I could stay there instead of Mike's, instead of just that night. That's why i showed up uninvited. My bad I didn't mean to take advantage of your kindness.

Justin, I hope we can resolve anything that remains between us. You're a cool guy but I just wanted to defend my friend. I want to hang out with you, but can we leave anything about that out of it, I won't bring it up and you don't? That way we can be friend without anything stupid getting in the way.

Thanks, Ryan.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Sooo anyone interested in going to tampafest next Thursday? (I assume they're having one?) I kinda wana go but only if other people wana ride too. Driving by myself is boring

-__-

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay. Whats the address Gary?

You can AIM / PM / Text it to me.
will erryone be with ya? If everyones scatterred around CFL i maaaay ask for some gas.

But it shouldn't be a problem.

Lets have a mini tourney.
Kuro, go. That way i can MM you :awesome:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Okay. Whats the address Gary?

You can AIM / PM / Text it to me.
will erryone be with ya? If everyones scatterred around CFL i maaaay ask for some gas.

But it shouldn't be a problem.

Lets have a mini tourney.
Kuro, go. That way i can MM you :awesome:
When, where, how?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Announcement and Poll

gdx lets have the same amount of people at your place that we had last night :D
Lol...**** no

Announcement guys:

I've organized with Pam of next level LAN and starting in the fall there will be weekly gamefests there in the back console room. Entry will either be free or $1. It will be from around 7pm - midnight on a weekday

The only thing I need to ask is the best weekday for you guys.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Lol...**** no

Announcement guys:

I've organized with Pam of next level LAN and starting in the fall there will be weekly gamefests there in the back console room. Entry will either be free or $1. It will be from around 7pm - midnight on a weekday

The only thing I need to ask is the best weekday for you guys.
Keith-dee-ex we're going to play some mvc3. :D

and banana wars too -.-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well of course there will be a setup for AE/marvel as well.

Definitely have to supply our own stuff like tourneys since they have all hdtvs

We can play marvel but I havnt played at all. Been playing AE and trying to get used to new stick

_Dice

Smash Ace
Well of course there will be a setup for AE/marvel as well.

Definitely have to supply our own stuff like tourneys since they have all hdtvs

We can play marvel but I havnt played at all. Been playing AE and trying to get used to new stick
I can train your team and you can teach me AE if you want. do you have the DLC characters or should i bring my harddrive for shumajill

Top Bottom