• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
Senators are considering a "Ten Strikes" bill to make it a felony to stream copyrighted content -- like music in the background of a Youtube video -- more than ten times." So any form of copyrighted media can result in the punishment described.
Think of a combination of Youtube's system along with the pre-established system which allows the government to fine you for running a red light at some intersections.

But how would they put that many ppl in prison? It'd be purely insane to try to do that. Not to mention the time and money of going through the legal processes would add onto the problem. Then you have worry about all those ppl in jail and that would put even more pressure on an overflowing jail system.
U.S. Prohibition faced similar issues and was actually opposed by big industries/corporations. It lasted for 13 years.

Exdeath

Smash Master
To be honest, I can see it being a great thing -- not because it's just or even because it would be helpful. Imagine all the more time that people would be spending off of the Internet.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
To be honest, I can see it being a great thing -- not because it's just or even because it would be helpful. Imagine all the more time that people would be spending off of the Internet.
But in no way can u use that when considering justification(s) for it. That's a personal aspect. If people don't have the knowledge to know that time is best spent on a multitude of things than just on facebook, youtube, and twitter than that is their problem. I do agree that getting off your *** and going out is a good thing though :)

gallax

Smash Hero
We should all go to Apex, which is in January and New Jersey. I already have a teammate for it actually, if he decides to go, which is like 99% likely since he lives there. Im already making arrangements for stay and junk. Go to apex so we can get like 20 FL people goin and rapin!!!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
We should all go to Apex, which is in January and New Jersey. I already have a teammate for it actually, if he decides to go, which is like 99% likely since he lives there. Im already making arrangements for stay and junk. Go to apex so we can get like 20 FL people goin and rapin!!!
I'm going as well! :D

Btw where can i find housing/ask about it?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm already going to Apex myself lol.

I want to go to KTAR as well and a few others are interested. I really don't think driving there is going to happen though lol. You have to fly. Keitaro is offering housing for OoS people too x3

:rosalina:

gallax

Smash Hero
Im staying with a family friend who lives near rutgers. Hes a cool guy. In other words, i have no idea who to talk about for housing at apex. But yeah!!!! GO florida!!!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Apex housing will come up in the Apex thread in a couple months. It's too early for people to be talking about it now lol.

on KTAR ticket prices. I'm still checking up on that regularly. I'm considering going to LaGuadia for $217 and just using local travel from there to go to the venue.

to go to straight to newark I see tix at $272.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I'm already going to Apex myself lol.

I want to go to KTAR as well and a few others are interested. I really don't think driving there is going to happen though lol. You have to fly. Keitaro is offering housing for OoS people too x3

I'm planning to go to APEX.
I would love to go to APEX.
Gdx what are the ticket prices for ktar? Tepl nick to go also. I'm for sure going to apex

:phone:
Apex is gay

:phone:
Combo breaker yo.

Btw, zooey deschanel on the conan show singing hawkin's I put a spell on you.

Buckets came.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey jeff/Nick yall wanna play one day this week? Which day are yall both free?(or either if there isn't a shared day)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yo Kuro, Jeff and I are Gonna be headed to your place around 2:30.

Just a heads up!
Ya hold up. I have to make sure with my dad again. Something unexpected came up. Some guy is coming over so i need make sure it's cool with him still.

Top Bottom