• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Exdeath, 2Link. Can either of you guys upload for me?
any sets i have i would like to have uploaded please. I need more videos up to be critiqued, of my ZSS, Jiggz and my ganon.

SAX

Smash Ace
I have to remember to save my tourny matches. I hate it when I forget. Someone needs to remind me at Gfest!!!!!

Exdeath

Smash Master
have one of your vids been getting censored Exdeath? I saw that disclaimer in the vid description.

:rosalina:
One of the several criterion that I use when adding music to my Wii is making sure that I don't have to use the disclaimer/deal with Youtube bull****. Twice now, a new game series has been added to the list of copyrighted music, so I gave up and I'm just adding it to everything. Ironically enough, Final Fantasy isn't included. Several C.E.O. videos were censored and when one of the Japanese replays was censored a day or so after I posted the video (after changing my music... again), I decided to just add the disclaimer when I change the video names.

Do you know who's wii was on the main t.v.? My set vs halberd and GDX were on their :(
GDX, I believe.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll see what I got when I eventually get home

Mine was on the biggest tv. Most dubs were played there...like middle of venue behind counter

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
CFL going to genesis: go do work this weekend :)

Dtorr: I really want to play you next time I see you. It seems you've gotten infinitely better since I last saw you.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Sensei, play with meeee more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to, but my free time is very limited right now with school 4 days a week and working around 30 hours a week. I should be able to play Wednesday though as I am off work that day and get out of class at 1:50.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm down to play any day next week or tomorrow. Just post on here and we can try to get something organized. That stands for anybody.

Sensei your free wednesday? We should do that get together with me you sax and ryan then if that's possible for you.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anyone know how to retrieve your password/username on the live-stream?

I'm was watching the Genesis Live-Stream and just caught the tail end of the crew battle and couldn't comment. Any advice would be helpful.

Thx Guys! :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Not going to gfest Saturday. I am going to the ranbat though

No Jeff I can't pick you up from your house but yes I can give you a ride to/from alvin

Btw happy birthday alvin

*goes to Facebook to say same thing*

:phone:

Top Bottom