• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Maybe I'll see if I can work thursday instead. I really wanna go, but not worth losing a job over...then again I haven't been on time in like 6 weeks now

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Well, when i did the math for my car, for there and back, it's 150$

So assuming with 5 people it's 30$ a person.

I sent him a message, now i wait. Though, we're also leaving at midnight on friday. So they may be leaving at different times and such. I would defintely say try and use another car.
Nova, come.
Gindler, skip work.
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find 4 people.

@HR, i'm too nice to forget about mike in the rearview :(

I still need a teammate and i really want to team with a floridian.
Uhm. So you have a slot open? I'll let you know wednesday if I can go. Is it the 30th?
And will we be coming back the first?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Maybe I'll see if I can work thursday instead. I really wanna go, but not worth losing a job over...then again I haven't been on time in like 6 weeks now
MAN
I'm so excited for this tourney. It will be grade A awesome if we get 4 cars going! Especially if we all ride u p together. This will be my first OOS tourney, and i'm sure it's going to be nothing but hype!

[collapse="Big Hype Comment"]
Gindler, if you come i'll be so goddamn excited.
Having Jeff will make the salt fest amazing.
Riding with two SFL guys will be pretty hype.
Watching Ryo **** with the dyck will be epic.
Teams will be mad hype.
Watching reflex play will be awesome.
Ima go tell them we're trying to put 4 cars total together.
[/collapse]

Nova, get at gallax about an extra seat. My cars full.
Goddamn am i pumped!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Right now, I'm like 85% ready to go for this if you guys have a spot for me. I just need to get a bit more cash which should be easy with this being on the 30th.

Mink I'll team with you if I can x3

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I can't confirm till next week, unfortunately. I want to make sure I can get the money for this. I wish my license and school ID didn't go missing when I went to Orlando. I wouldn't have to be paying for replacements T.T

:rosalina:

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'm off Wednesday if anyone wants to play Tuesday night/Wednesday day
Dear Sir,

I have been reading posts here for some time and i cannot help but notice that with this post specifically (refer to the quote preceding my letter, which shall be hereby referred to as A) you have stated your desire to play video games (implied within A) on a said Tuesday Night, (see A) which would i will gladly consider as I have been noticing a gap in my schedule at roughly the same time, which originating from a lack of scheduled time on wednesday could indeed result in my being able to fufill the second set from within A, that is, the hole you also have on Wednesday. I would be very grateful if you coul get back to me sir about this coincidence and if a mutually beneficial resolution could be reached.
Thank you for your time,
Dis biotch.

gallax

Smash Hero
I'll play brawl. and won't touch ssf4 with a 10 foot pole that is my dyck
Dice is my new fav person.

Edit:

Im trying to get a care going to tampa on thursday night for a smashfest. Does anyone want to come? Gas money split would be appreciated too.

gallax

Smash Hero
Just talked to my mom, she said she fine wiht me using her luxury vehicle to drive to GA for a tourney. Hype yo.

Lemme Re-State:

2DJeff is confirmed in my car.
Gindler + radiX have next priority
2link has next priority
Everyone else, is just a toy!!!!!!

My motto for the car-ride if gindz and radix confirm: "We are the rage machine. Even our car is red."

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol umm gdx we playing and I think hrblack is coming on wensday
not coming by tonight sorry. wanted to chill after the most ridiculous day of work

im off wednesday though so i can play tomorrow night/wednesday day

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dice is my new fav person.

Edit:

Im trying to get a care going to tampa on thursday night for a smashfest. Does anyone want to come? Gas money split would be appreciated too.
Maybe if tampa didn't play characters that are easy to cg I would go. But I might next week if your down

_Dice

Smash Ace
anyone doing anything tonight? kinda bored. Spent 3 hours working on an infinite with jill ugh.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I got rejected by the BBR again, along with Illmatic, Stingers, Masky, Mink, Fino, Lux, etc. :(

They let in Red Ryu, Bionic Sonic, and Ishieymoro. :urg:

Maybe if tampa didn't play characters that are easy to cg I would go. But I might next week if your down
Snake/Dedede/Wario/?

Just talked to my mom, she said she fine wiht me using her luxury vehicle to drive to GA for a tourney. Hype yo.

Lemme Re-State:

2DJeff is confirmed in my car.
Gindler + radiX have next priority
2link has next priority
Everyone else, is just a toy!!!!!!

My motto for the car-ride if gindz and radix confirm: "We are the rage machine. Even our car is red."
:( :( :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
30th? pffttt, I can go then. Thought it was this weekend, then some strings might have had to be pulled. Eh? strings....puppets....toys....no? :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So I'm thinkin' someone should give Xaltis and I a ride to BBC on the 30th of this month.

Top Falcos in FL gotta bring the **** to Georgia :awesome:
he'd have to get here in orlando, first off

then he'd have to see if gallax has a spot...as far as i know there is only 2 spots even semi open (2link and radix). tony is more jewish than i am when it comes to money so i doubt he'd actually make the trip, and 2link is trying to stack his funds so he CAN go

i dont know of this magical 3rd car people keep talking about. maybe its from tampa or gainesville or something

someone play me tomorrow night/wednesday all day. My diddy and wario need to be ready. Tired of embarassing myself OOS by not making it out of pools (even though WHOBO3 pools were lolwtf, no johns)

Gindler

Smash Champion
My life force (plasma) will be paying for this ;)

Now what to get biglou....vodka? good present to give someone at a church

pesticide

Smash Lord
mink's ganon is too stylin. we had the funniest friendlies today. jump off stage --> warlock punch edge guard attempt? legit. it was an honor playing you good sir

tl;dr
most fun/funniest friendlies ive had a in a long time. mink is awesome :awesome: (no homo)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
biglou is pretty much fam for me personally. known him for along time, we've helped each other out multiple times, id consider him a friend after smash is long gone

which is why i wanna go. unfortunately i dont have a gift yet. but he mains diddy now so getting something monkey related should be mad easy

(my other gift to him is to style on him with wario in tourney, but he might want to regift that to someone else)

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
he'd have to get here in orlando, first off

then he'd have to see if gallax has a spot...as far as i know there is only 2 spots even semi open (2link and radix). tony is more jewish than i am when it comes to money so i doubt he'd actually make the trip, and 2link is trying to stack his funds so he CAN go

i dont know of this magical 3rd car people keep talking about. maybe its from tampa or gainesville or something

someone play me tomorrow night/wednesday all day. My diddy and wario need to be ready. Tired of embarassing myself OOS by not making it out of pools (even though WHOBO3 pools were lolwtf, no johns)
I need a spot too, GDX :glare:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I need a spot too, GDX :glare:
lol wait what youre trying to go?

i like how SFL is taking a car to CFL to get rides to georgia, when they could fill a car and go to GA themselves as well

i dont mind though, cause having seibrik/mvd on the trip will be fun

gallax

Smash Hero
Biglou is the coolest guy ever. Id do anything for that guy, and ive only met him like 3-4 times.

And my bday party is on the 23rd of April, with a tourney before. Be there or be square.

Xdeath, you can get priority with 2link.

Top Bottom