• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay.
So i'm about to mind dump on this thread and i'll stand to be corrected.

1) GDX and I are teaming at BBC. If GDX decides to switch to someone else as a teammate, then 2link, i'll gladly team with you.
2) Why do so many SFL want to go to BBC but don't drive an SFL car? Not complainin', just wondering :D
3) Thanks for the ganon compliment, Pest. Hahaha. I def had some fun in our Sonic v Diddy games too. O.o
4) You're welcome everyone for making BBC seem like a legitimate plan.
5) If SFL decide to take their own car, i got dibs on 2link.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i decided to not team with hrblackhistorymonth so we could team

the only person i wouldnt team with you for would have to be another diddy main. dfear isnt going and p1 is already teaming with someone so....:laugh:

and if i had a working automobile i would've driven to BBC either way

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Cool.
HRunnings is a scrub anyway.
IF you wanna enter HCoolRunnings tourney this weekend to do some dubs practice i'm down.
Also tomorrow night i'll be in town. I was planning on going to Garbs to train with HR. We should get some games in too :D

I put all the info i knew about rides and such on the BBC thread.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lounis didnt jump too high...i still think diddy is higher end of mid tier

more importantly, id rather fight a ditto, or a diddy with my wario, then a luigi in any circumstance

OverLade

Smash Hero
lounis didnt jump too high...i still think diddy is higher end of mid tier

more importantly, id rather fight a ditto, or a diddy with my wario, then a luigi in any circumstance
LOL wtf how long have you thought this? I think not a lot of people REALLY know how to fight Diddy but I still think he's 2nd or 3rd on the tier list. It's slightly possible that Falco is better but nobody else really comes close... Marth maybe?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive thought hes high mid tier for awhile now, honestly

doesnt change how stupid fun he is

:diddy:

but this ***** is catching up in fun...:wario:

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok so heres whats going on.

SFL should bring a car themselves to GA and drive up there with us. That way we can get more CFL'ers to come to GA as well. If not then heres the other plan:

2link comes up with seibs and mvd and whoever else they are bringing. 2link should then stick with mink and seibs and mvd and they can get one other person in their car. My car will have hrblack 2djeff gindler and whoever else is coming, which should be gdx since i like the colored folks :p Radix is not coming so that leaves an opening for mink.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Here is the response I received regarding tournament location and ruleset for the "UCF Super Smash Bash":

"The tournament is being held in the theater room, and the rule set will be single elimination in timed matches. And it will be on the projector, I've tested it and there is no lag."

This is at the Edge apartments in the theater room. If you guys feel like winning easy money then call the guy up and register before 7 (start time). No entree fee and $$$ for 1st and 2nd.

=(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Wait a second.

Did you just steal my driving mates?
No way jose.
I got dibs on Keith and Nick.
Get outta here.
My cars got GDX, HR, Seib, MVD.

Deal with it
:glare:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Honestly there's only very mild interest in SFL to go to this. Seib, MVD and I are the only ones I know are serious in wanting to go. Everyone else is like 'eh'

Wait a second.

Did you just steal my driving mates?
No way jose.
I got dibs on Keith and Nick.
Get outta here.
My cars got GDX, HR, Seib, MVD.

^fix'd

:rosalina:

Toneh

Smash Lord
LOL wtf how long have you thought this? I think not a lot of people REALLY know how to fight Diddy but I still think he's 2nd or 3rd on the tier list. It's slightly possible that Falco is better but nobody else really comes close... Marth maybe?
I would prolly put diddy as #2 since falco has it a little rough with pika/IC's. Diddy is ****, thats why I upgraded :cool:

Gindler howd the plasma thing go. Did you see Nova.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mario is nowhere near the fun of wario lol...Mario is legit though. Gotta have a lt main

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Fuuuu
I want Cool Runnings.
Stop stealing my people, copycat. I was here first -.-

Seibrik wants to be with MVD
MVD wants to be with Cool Runnings.
I wanna be with keith since he's my teammate.

I'll trade you HR for 2link.
But i'm keeping GDX.

/humantrafficking

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hahaha, being in Mink's car is cool with me. x3

Gallax I might see if DJ Jack was serious about going(I wasn't sure when I was talking to him last night). Of course you have final say in who gets in with us not being CFL and all.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Gallax I just texted Jack. He's interested in going. Do you want to let him have your last spot?

pleeeeesseeee x3

I can't be going to my first OoS(would be his too) without mah bro.

Top Bottom