• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Gallax!
If you're driving back right after, that's fine. Because MVD can go if he gets a ride back directly after the tournament. Would you be willing to throw him into your car on the way back?

That means that SFL would be going back that night, which they'd all have to agree upon.
But, that would work.
Also, D-torr won't fit in my car. with a full car, my hoods really small. I mean, i'm willing to. If he's okay with it, he's been in my car.

Edit: Gallax, what did edit 1 mean?
I'm confused.

gallax

Smash Hero
The tourney would have to end by 12 for me to get back in time for my 9 am appointment. This may not be possible lol. But if it is possible(that the tourney ends in time) then id be more than willing to drive MVD back with me to CFL(and only CFL) right as the tourney ends. Him and whoever else wanted to cmoe.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, the reason MVD is not going is because he needs to be back home before 5pm on Sunday.

But keep in mind that seibrik and 2link didn't say they weren't coming.

gallax

Smash Hero

Good News Everyone!

Kinda.
This is the update.
Total people that are going (from memory, my bad):

Did anyone else read this in the professors voice? lol. I totally did.

Well, the reason MVD is not going is because he needs to be back home before 5pm on Sunday.

But keep in mind that seibrik and 2link didn't say they weren't coming.
Aight well tell mvd that i can have him back in CFL by 9 in the morning if he needs to get back here by then. That would mean seibs and 2link and Dj Jack would have to come back with me too if they are all driving up here together.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So as i see it, theres three options?

Option A

In this option, Gallax comes up, without MVD, and everyone stays the night there. In the optimal situation, Seibrik and 2Link are here, along with Dtorr. We drive up fRiday at midnight, crash there Saturday night, drive back sunday. Game Set Match.

Option B

In this option, Gallax drives home Saturday night. In the most optimal situation Seibrik and 2Link are here, along with D-torr and Xdeath.
Gallax leaves after the tourney saturday night, mission accomplished.

Option C.

SFL doesn't want to come anymore cause of money johns.
My car goes back to it's initial form.
GDX and HR and Gallax and Jeff come.
D-torr can't fit in the car with everyone so gallax mans up and hops in. Or someone takes the hit so Gindler and Gallax ride together.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Everything will work out. I just got off the phone with seibrik. He says that he'll go if MVD doesn't go, if M2K needs a partner, or if he can convince afro.

Which means Gallax, you don't HAVE to leave saturday night. You can sleep... and party. and eat waffles with everyone.

What would you rather? Do you have to be somewhere 9am? Or no,

gallax

Smash Hero
Heres the most important thing for me, I need to go to church sunday morning. That is the main goal. How that happens isn't that important. I just need to go to church. If seibs doesn't come then thats fine. Either way, im going to church lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, isn't GA like, church central?
I'm sure you can find someone that goes to a church in the area. Or just hop on board with one.

Edit: Good.
I wanted you to stay overnight so we can all have a blast and hangout post tourney.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok well then it looks like I wont be driving back sat night. Rather Sunday. Sooooo i guess mvd is s.o.l. with that ride back. O well. So that means:

Minks car
Hrnut
Gdx

Gallaxs Car
Gindler
D-torr
2D-Jeff

We'd need 3 people if SFL doesn't show. Xdeath raz and garb should come imo.

Edit: I see you garb!!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
KEep in mind, if Seibrik still comes, he'l be coming with 2Link?, Afro?

So thats 3 right there.
I say yes for Garb and Raz and Xdeath.

I want 2Link. and Seibrik and GDX and HR.
if SFL don't show... i'll take... people that like rock music.

Any takers?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't like car rides.....
there is only 4 reasons I would spend 4+ hours in a car ride and since I'm not going up there to see friends I haven't seen in a long time, life isn't at stake, and i seriously doubt the other 2 would happen I'm going to have to say
nah I'm good.
garb go man. and we will drink until there no tomorrow, just like the irish lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i have no idea whats going on with the car situations. someone just let me know when its settled

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
GDX, you're always with me. No matter what. Til the end of the earth. When the sun begins to break the horizon, we WILL sing Circle Of Life.

Jeff, agreed. Get Garb.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I think I'm going to just stay back and see if garb and i can hang out that weekend. sound good alvin?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Me Garb and Dice will hold down the fort. and just drink like the us, which is better than any irish.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So I got a lady pissed at me yesterday. Cause I told her by the pool I could breath under water. She wants me to prove it. So I go to my house and change to my swimming clothed and brings a bottle of water. I go there and ask her is she ready and she is like yeah... I hold the bottle over my head and tell here "there you go" .......... :troll:

gallax

Smash Hero
Hahahahahah. Kyon for best troll moment? lol.

Btw i had a dream last night that gdx and hrnut was singin the lion king song last night and i woke up because i was laughing so hard. How they were singing it idk, but it was kilarious.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So I got a lady pissed at me yesterday. Cause I told her by the pool I could breath under water. She wants me to prove it. So I go to my house and change to my swimming clothed and brings a bottle of water. I go there and ask her is she ready and she is like yeah... I hold the bottle over my head and tell here "there you go" .......... :troll:
LMAO :laugh:

gallax

Smash Hero
Sooo yeah, about those ride shenanigans. Whoever is riding with me is gonna have the best time.

And is gville coming with us or what?

Top Bottom