• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Thegeneral charged more for me than progressive did. Even if you don't do the get a weird camera in your car for a month to save an extra possible 30%

_Dice

Smash Ace
So can garb/gindler check for my mvc3 case + disc near their couches and gdx check maybe his passenger side in his car. i actually don't have the game in my room anymore and i REALLY have no idea where it is. since everythign here is clean i was able to search everywhere and not find it. it could have fallen out randomly at alvin's tuesday or in gdx's car.

I can search another time though if you guys don't want to.

sorry if i sound weird about this, when i lose something my day gets ruined until i find it so i'm kind of just upset.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Did a quick house sweep. didn't see the game
thanks. guess it's either in a car or i need to buy another copy. T_T.

Gonna buya nother copy today, and if the other one gets found, glinder you can buy it off me for half price if you want it. okay?

EdIT: Mink do you mind checking the front seat of your car also? it could be there.

Gindler

Smash Champion
thanks. guess it's either in a car or i need to buy another copy. T_T.

Gonna buya nother copy today, and if the other one gets found, glinder you can buy it off me for half price if you want it. okay?

EdIT: Mink do you mind checking the front seat of your car also? it could be there.
Sure i'd buy it, with my blood money :)

Wait another couple days though, js

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Screamo is bad. Sorry Ryan

Alvin I gotta come by real quick after work just to pick up hrblack controller and SD card. I won't bug you for long :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ill check when I can. Definitely at work now lol

Hey they removed that phone pic thing after my posts. Awesome

Apparently mk9 is hype. I wanna try it

_Dice

Smash Ace
yeah i just wanted to make sure you checked after work. :) thanks keith.

also HRNut has that tournament thingy tomorrow, is mvc3 still going to be there? and is anyone going that can give me a ride? gas money is possible.

also thanks for checking ryan.

gallax

Smash Hero
Does anyone have an extra verizon phone that they arent using or know of someone who has one that i can get? I need a phone now. Willing to pay if necessary.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Does anyone have an extra verizon phone that they arent using or know of someone who has one that i can get? I need a phone now. Willing to pay if necessary.
wal mart has some pre-paid verizon phones they can let you have for some money

:troll:

_Dice

Smash Ace
There better be MvC3 there.
if there is no tournament you and I can have a big friendlies session. and a MM or two if you want. if i can find a ride there that is. Is fearless going?

EDIT: GDX whenever you end up getting out of work just let me know if you find anything.

Exdeath

Smash Master
You could also go back and read..
I read through twice. It's not very specific about whether or not they're driving from the tournament to church in Orlando or whether they're going to church in Atlanta. I'm also unclear on the ride situation. I can't even tell if Gallax is going haha (did his car drop out?).

Top Bottom