• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but just in case I can't put up $80 for the car ride to GA, leave my spot open question marked until further notice. I'm pretty sure I can get the money in two weeks time, but you never know (things may come up that I have to take care of).

I still plan on going, but I want to help as much as I can. If I can't do it, just have a backup plan for someone else to take my spot if needed.

gallax

Smash Hero
Just bring extra money just in case. Its not something thats a omg i must have, but its for security. Itd be awesome if eveyone could bring it, but having extra money would be great. You cant expect a car ride to GA and not help plan for emergencies. If all you can get is $30 then thats fine.

gallax

Smash Hero
Oh andi got a new phone. Im also drunk atm. Everyone needs to text me their number so i can have it. And its the same number as before. And text me your name with the message you send me so i know who it is that sent me the text.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Just bring extra money just in case. Its not something thats a omg i must have, but its for security. Itd be awesome if eveyone could bring it, but having extra money would be great. You cant expect a car ride to GA and not help plan for emergencies. If all you can get is $30 then thats fine.
I just want to make sure that I can be of some help, as much as I can, since I'm privileged with this ride. If I can't help, someone who can should take my spot.

That's what I meant with my last post. Anyhow, I should be able to bring the extra money.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Oh andi got a new phone. Im also drunk atm. Everyone needs to text me their number so i can have it. And its the same number as before. And text me your name with the message you send me so i know who it is that sent me the text.
1st page of the ucf thread remember :cool:

xYz is training some new guys, they might wanna come out sometime.

*updated the 1st page with tourneys

May is definitely booked.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^ Fact.

It's like, while i'm sitting here, might as well.

Though i might be classically conditioning myself to beat off after i watch an episode.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm not sure I quite understand CO18 being on there, everything makes sense except that. I only recall him being at like 2-3 events.

Eh, I'll wait till they release the reasonings

:rosalina:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
me and gindz were playing and dk has f-air to up jab lock to fsmash on wario........ toooo awesome
also my variation on jeff's cg looks cool as f*ck
-garb

_Dice

Smash Ace
anyone doing somethign thursday, my term paper will be done and i will have nothing to do.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
create 50 darmantians, only 1 has perfect IV

:glare:

too bad its for HP, and not speed or atk

...:mad:

Top Bottom