• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
How do I get it to do postbit automatically? There's no way you are copy pasting on your ipod
:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's right there in your post lol. You just have to be on Smashboards mobile.

I can copy pasta on this if I want D:

I always type out my rosie postbits wherever though.

:rosalina:

:phone:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
The UCF Physical Sciences building is replacing all of wooden doors and throwing out the "old" ones. Each door is $200 of wood and they are perfect for making a beer pong table, just need some black and gold paint (could get for cheap from Lowes if you are nice to Nova).

I was able to save one, but the rest are waiting to be picked up on the side of the building if anyone is interested in the lumber. Need to be burly though, stuff is solid.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It's actually beyond HR's control. Since me and Gallax are the ones trading him.

This is my idea. Halfway through the trip, aka 4 hours in, we can switch around some people. Since Mike is gonna miss HR. :p

and 2link, we can take you :D
That way everyones happy and i get to hangout with 2link!

gallax

Smash Hero
It's actually beyond HR's control. Since me and Gallax are the ones trading him.

This is my idea. Halfway through the trip, aka 4 hours in, we can switch around some people. Since Mike is gonna miss HR. :p

and 2link, we can take you :D
That way everyones happy and i get to hangout with 2link!
Looks like problem solved!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Is anyone from Orlando gonna man up and come to the Tampa Smashfest?

Or you guys can just stay in 2010 while Tampa continues to become more and more awesome :troll:

Gindler

Smash Champion
/Dead

It's ok, though. I think that Yoshi is potentially high tier if someone figures out how to consistently perform Yoshi's Infinite+Fsmash. We can be stupid together. :bee:
Who's yoshi have an infinite on? wario? cause that one is easy sauce to do:awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
4 hours in? thats right when we hit georgia lol (or close to it)

im guessing we'd be getting gas around this point, which is why we would be stopping in the first place

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i heard mvd isnt going but d-torr wants to go he cant fit in minks car but im sure we can arrange ppl around if gallax and mink are willing to work together

gallax

Smash Hero
If seibs is coming then you should too 2link. We need ya!!!!!

That would leave two spots open, which could mean d-torr could come and then that would mean we could get one more person from CFL to come. Xdeath? Raz?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Good News Everyone!

Kinda.
This is the update.
Total people that are going (from memory, my bad):

Me
Gallax
Jeff
Gindler
GDX
HR
Seibrik ?
2Link ?
D-torr.

That's 9 people.
If seibrik and 2Link drop out, that means we have 7 people. Which is my car +2.

So, we need to find 3 people who want to go to this. If SFL doesn't drop out, then we only need 1 person. Correct?
So, if Gallax doesn't end up driving, him and jeff would get priority for the car, since they got the shaft.
So my new car would be: Mink, GDX, HR, Jeff, Gallax.

If SFL is still coming, things will be different.

Gallax, did you guys have a place to stay yet? I have a place reserved for my full car.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ima be driving back right after because I have somewhere to be sunday morning at 9 A.M.

Edit: I just realized that this may not be possible Lol. I do not have any arrangements.

Edit #2: If seibs and 2link drop out and we cannot fill a car to go then I will more than be willing to let d-torr have my spot in your car mink. Me and gindler are partners and im not leaving him behind.

Top Bottom