• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
Yea i was just kidding lol. Might have to try him too tho.
after 30 minutes i picked up his basic combo so you can do it after a few weeks or so hahah.
nah shuma is pretty easy to pick up, his assist would go well w/ your team too.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
after 30 minutes i picked up his basic combo so you can do it after a few seconds or so hahah.
nah shuma is pretty easy to pick up, his assist would go well w/ your team too.
qft. Yea i'll see about it next time we get to play.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I like shuma (the trollish way he's always talking helps), I want to get good with cap'n too, I'll figure it out when I have spare money mid this month =)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Ugh...I wanna jump off a bridge...I hope Mink & Caps are cool because I personally think both of you guys are awesome friends, I hope whatever issue happened have been solved, come on, think about our meal that we shared, 14 pounds of justice 14!!!!!!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Oh the bacon chicken mac and cheese thing. I thought you meant that one time in that dark..... nvm i wont get into that.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol.
Everything works out.
Plus i'm overly forgiving :D

and that magical 14lb meal that was composed primarily of cheese.
and didn't affect my lactose intolerance? Magic.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i stay salt free at all times. I have a low sodium diet that is good for ma health

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hrnut is bad for your health...like some bad chinese food

btw you left trash not in a trash can...again. i think you do it on purpose cause theres no way you accidentally do it every single time :glare:

_Dice

Smash Ace
So when can we get together to play some MVC3 this week, i want to play at least twice. whether thats hosting on campus or not doesn't matter to me.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
GDX's.
The smiley. Not sure how to type it in. Also don't feel like looking it up. You also prob don't wanna put that power in my hands.
You'll see that face alot -.-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its actually : glare :

but it looks like a "really brah?" type face, which is why i use it

:glare:...:laugh:

_Dice

Smash Ace
So yeah Garb lemme know when i can come chill with you. I can provide $$ for drinks. and jill and shuma DLC for mvc3.

And if anyone is on/by UCF campus and wants to play mvc3 you just have to let me know.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mike, i'm pretty sure that Gainesville has 2 cars going, i'll have to double check. If they have any room, we can throw one of the people in my car into a gainesville car. and i can still drive you. Would you want to do that? As another note, it seems like alot of people (Xdeath, Jeff, Trump, Gallax and probably 1 more) want to go, why don't you guys start another car up? Not possible?

But i wanted to present the idea to you Mike because i feel bad that i misinterpreted. I'll contact Ryo about the possible idea, since i heard they may be taking two cars. I'd feel bad about telling Brik or MV that i can't take them anymore, since i'm an overly nice person and they were really excited. If you're really adamant about going i can work it out. Tell me what you would like and i can make it work.

gallax

Smash Hero
Mike, i'm pretty sure that Gainesville has 2 cars going, i'll have to double check. If they have any room, we can throw one of the people in my car into a gainesville car. and i can still drive you. Would you want to do that? As another note, it seems like alot of people (Xdeath, Jeff, Trump, Gallax and probably 1 more) want to go, why don't you guys start another car up? Not possible?

But i wanted to present the idea to you Mike because i feel bad that i misinterpreted. I'll contact Ryo about the possible idea, since i heard they may be taking two cars. I'd feel bad about telling Brik or MV that i can't take them anymore, since i'm an overly nice person and they were really excited. If you're really adamant about going i can work it out. Tell me what you would like and i can make it work.
Yeah that sounds good actually. Im trying to see if i can borrow my mothers car to go up there now tbh. If i can i can take 4 people with me. That means id be able to take xdeath jeff and 2 others who want to go. But thats a maybe right now. I will know very soon.

But if i cant get her car then id like to get up there any way possible, even with gville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrE0g4G9sM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mink your car is full ATM, its his fault for not comfirming (I didn't even switch my shifts at my job with anyone but I'm still going to GA cuz I know that I'm gonna make it happened) gotta have that mindset, if he wants to go he'll find a way

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, when i did the math for my car, for there and back, it's 150$

So assuming with 5 people it's 30$ a person.

I sent him a message, now i wait. Though, we're also leaving at midnight on friday. So they may be leaving at different times and such. I would defintely say try and use another car.
Nova, come.
Gindler, skip work.
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find 4 people.

@HR, i'm too nice to forget about mike in the rearview :(

I still need a teammate and i really want to team with a floridian.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok so its like this.

500 miles there and another 500 back. Thats 1000 miles. Assuming 25 miles per gallon(added weight with people gives this) thats 40 gallons. Assuming 3.70$ per gallon

----------------->148$ which is exactly what mink said. Just trying to give you cred minksters :p

But id also bring an extra 30-40$ just in case theres a flat or something happened to the car. Thats also for the cars that we will travel with. We need some backup money just in case. Something always goes wrong.

And if i go i have 4 spots open. 2Djeff would have a spot since hes confirmed. 2link, you can get one of my spots. Id also like to drive up there with mink at the same time as well as gville. Itd be safer for all of us.

Top Bottom