• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Bright colors and pictures and big letters!
For stupid people.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

I use MK when I'm not comfortable with the situation. Meaning I used Falco against all the warios that have a CG on me to 150 something. I only used MK on Kyon and Mero and Red Halberd (who I also used Falco on more than mk) I just use him when I feel like the situation isn't really comfortable for Falco.

Some of us should be at WATO.
solo dosnt know the CG he dosnt feel like taking the time to learn it but did u you fight masky?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why would i practice the CG on falco with wario? when i can style on them for those percents instead? wario is all about the style points and money

_Dice

Smash Ace
anyone want to hang out this week. i REALLY want to grind out some mvc3 training so if you guys want to be taught i'll be in 100% teaching mode.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
THIS JUST IN!
I HAVE THRUSDAY OFF I WANNA PLAY BRAWL CALL ME TEXT ME WHAT EVER ME. (I'll need a ride though)

gallax

Smash Hero
Yo everyone who went to otronicon help me out here. Ryo is saying that the results count from that tourney when we all agreed not to count them. So the salty squad needs to go into the PR thread and just confirm that the results dont matter due to everyone agreeing that the tournament was ridiculous.

Top Bottom