• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You would sleep and wake up at like midnight then drive lol wtf

Aaron imma affirmative action myself to garb tonight and ill bring mahvel so try to make it. Same with you Justin Wong jr

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Consider it rescheduled to Thursday then. I can really only go over there once this week so it has to be max cool people lol

_Dice

Smash Ace
You would sleep and wake up at like midnight then drive lol wtf

Aaron imma affirmative action myself to garb tonight and ill bring mahvel so try to make it. Same with you Justin Wong jr
I plan on coming as soon as i'm done with something with my girlfriend at like 8:30.

EDIT: awww, well garb should still want me to hang out tonight. i'll teach him beast hulk spacing so you guys can train against my hulk without me being there.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Lol super armor all day.

Nah ill just come over both days wolololol
tbh super armor is only a method of punishing with hulk, he still needs to be within a certain range of distances at all times to be a threat too close and you can't punish too far and you can't hit or get in.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Justin knows is always about the money

I'll come through practice today and leave mahvel there for Thursday. Somebody about to get styled on by viper

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No one will switch shifts with me cause no one else likes my shift but me. Especially on a Friday

I like how I have literally 120 chances to win the powerball tonight.:laugh: @ work lotto pools

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Black people unite!

Hopefully he can find a way to 75, if not then there's really no way we can get him, i'm not gonna make out trip turn into a 12 hour trip.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Black people unite!

Hopefully he can find a way to 75, if not then there's really no way we can get him, i'm not gonna make out trip turn into a 12 hour trip.
Woah you guys are having a 12 hour make out trip?

pesticide

Smash Lord
hmm well i got stuff to do 2nite so im not gonna be able to come over. ill cya guys @ wato tho

just noticed i only have 500 posts and ive been on smashboards since december 2006 lol

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
hmm well i got stuff to do 2nite so im not gonna be able to come over. ill cya guys @ wato tho

just noticed i only have 500 posts and ive been on smashboards since december 2006 lol
Look at my join date to posting ratio

_Dice

Smash Ace
So if garb still wants to hang out i need someone to give me a ride over there? anyone kind enough?

EDIT: garbonzo is a psychic mother ****er. holy hell.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
a few things:

1) Holy **** Nova. How do you have that many comments in 7 years?

2) Xdeath/Jeff, I'm 95% sure my car is completely full. It filled in about 2 hours, ya'll missed it. Start another car up you crazy rascals.

3) Dice, don't be jealous of my makeout party.

4) Mike, thank you.

5) Who the ****s this kid ^

Top Bottom