• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
So now that everyone has their one win on me in mvc3 time to get serious and keep you guys from beating me in the future

gallax

Smash Hero
Soooooo

Gallaxfest 4 -Return of the Drunks!!!!! on April 23rd in response to my birthday on the 24th.

Mad drinking.
mad Partying
I will have awesome drinks.
There will be beer pong.
There will be music.
There will be blood...jk lol. I couldnt resist.

And its a reg tourney then when it ends we party.

_Dice

Smash Ace
kinda cool, and stuff i sort of already do with my lings except i target 1 ling to a tank so the tank fires at each ling absorbing a full shot from every tank. allowing you to kill about half the tanks, also it's better to attack tanks from the inside out.

but baneling vs marine micro is all about the baneling player trying to outthink the marine player, same with mutalisk vs pheonix. banelings straight up lose to marines if perfectly micro'd same as mutas to pheonix.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Guys.
I feel like my enjoyment for anime and weird **** went up like, 200fold after joining smashboards.

I now find anime girls like, crazy hot.
For example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ckRGYArOc

This song is catchy as hell. And an hour for some reason
but the girl. Looks cute as ****.
But she has a tail.
BRAIN Y U DO THIS
don't worry it's a phase, if you want the cure, it's to never set foot in the sonic boards.

EDIT: thats serious advice, not a GTFO out of the sonic boards post.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Hahahahahaha
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm afraid i can't do that.
My goal to join all the social threads would be ruined.
I'm not joking the sonic boards are poison, there is a reason i've only posted there like 20 times.

The sonic boards are like the nuclear reactor in japan, you need to be a jumper, in and out in 5 minutes.
once i spent a whole day lurking the sonic boards and then i watched looney toons, and thought, damn if i was gay bugs bunny man.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I stop in a moment to give both an unrelated and related picture to Mink's new plight.

Unrelated

Related

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol that looked like winry from full metal alchemist xD

@Nova

DONT FEED HIS NEWFOUND OBSESSION D: HE'LL NEVER GET OFF IT!!

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Lol that looked like winry from full metal alchemist xD

@Nova

DONT FEED HIS NEWFOUND OBSESSION D: HE'LL NEVER GET OFF IT!!
Oh he'll get off it.
Get off it.
Got off it.
Getting off to it.

Feed what obsession?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmm. Maybe after work. That would be at like 9 pm or so...I'd be down to play some super too. Wanna start playing now that ae gonna come to consoles

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Surprise.
I'm home.

"Why you complaining about us being metaknight and Snake? You're Ganon, you have the advantage" -Jeff about my Ganon.

Btw, epic match on picto.
Ganon 214%
Dedede - 80.

who pulled out the win?
This guy.

Mink: DeDeDe Slayer.

Top Bottom