• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I went to universal knights with my friends but when we got to the gate to islands one of my friends couldnt get in. She works at universal and thought she'd be able to get in with her work ID but apparently that doesnt fly so we had to turn around and go home lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I entered competitively with snake and it'll stay that way. I am a snake main who is trying to make pit viable for himself and switch over. I could use the same response as you. Snake>pit is a big drop down. Just sayin you rep you're main. Pocket mk or not. Jeff mains ICs but he sometimes goes mk/Gaw/wario on gay stages. 90% of fox/falco mains don't play the pika mu and use a secondary instead. Marths often second mk doesnt change they main marth. Idk why this is even being touched upon...all i said was his falco was way more legit than his mk in response to vipers troll o.o

Edit: Anyone from NFL/SFL going to wato at all?
1. I don't usemk or wario I'm singles and barely gnw.
2. That's not what he's using mk for. Xaltis uses mk for player specifics not always character. If he's playing some one good and the mu isnt in his favor for say45:55 he will still go mk. So useing mk on ppl that are good or ppl he can't beat with falco shows that he is a mk main.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I really think the whole question of mains is relative anyways. it should be what the player says but since we live in a society where "im right and who cares what anyone says" i guess it would just be me. Im just saying that if you say you main someone then you main someone, who cares what anyone else says.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
1. I don't usemk or wario I'm singles and barely gnw.
2. That's not what he's using mk for. Xaltis uses mk for player specifics not always character. If he's playing some one good and the mu isnt in his favor for say45:55 he will still go mk. So useing mk on ppl that are good or ppl he can't beat with falco shows that he is a mk main.
You went mk on me :troll:
and i agree with caps' above statement

Also, don't be ****in puttin beastiality in this thread. Damnit. >.>

Caps05

Smash Cadet
By that logic, you main MK.

Sounds dumb right?

Can we just leave this topic alone now? Xaltis mains Falco. Why do you guys care so much that he also uses MK?

On second thought, y'all could keep worrying about who he plays while he keeps placing very good.
yay people get it. get on my level

2-DJeff

Smash Master
By that logic, you main MK.

Sounds dumb right?

Can we just leave this topic alone now? Xaltis mains Falco. Why do you guys care so much that he also uses MK?

On second thought, y'all could keep worrying about who he plays while he keeps placing very good.
no its not when i 2stocked him game 1 with IC
idc if he uses mk i said he has to go mk because (HE cant win with his main) and im sure i can win with mines considering the fact i 2stocked him game 1

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
There is a kid in my class that wants to do seriouslies with me. I'm confident that I'll beat him but I want to shake of some of the rust while learning the matchup a bit more.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Jay: Nick can help you with that, well with any matchup

So Jay, Kuro, and D-torr are on my level

Garb's always beast mode tho

Top Bottom