• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Is someone booting me from the live steam? Because I'm watching on my phone and it keeps saying "end of playback"

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol xaltis is still a falco. Just cuz he went mk on cps and against halz doesnt mean hes a mk. Give him his due where it deserves to be.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol xaltis is still a falco. Just cuz he went mk on cps and against halz doesnt mean hes a mk. Give him his due where it deserves to be.
If you are forced to switch off of your main in order to win the harder matches, that's the character that should be pointe dout.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

If you are forced to switch off of your main in order to win the harder matches, that's the character that should be pointe dout.
Says the one who switches between characters...:)

and a main is a main no matter what. Though this is a fruitless debate so i'm done. That and my keyboard being mad wacky right now. ITS FRIGGIN POSESSED. IM SCURRRRED :(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
response from the pit main who uses snake.
Jigglypuff and Zero Suit are my mains. That's public, everyone knows that. Now, for normal people to switch MK to win is different.

Using Jigglypuff as my MK isn't the same as having pocket MK.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
response from the pit main who uses snake.
Jigglypuff and Zero Suit are my mains. That's public, everyone knows that. Now, for normal people to switch MK to win is different.

Using Jigglypuff as my MK isn't the same as having pocket MK.
I entered competitively with snake and it'll stay that way. I am a snake main who is trying to make pit viable for himself and switch over. I could use the same response as you. Snake>pit is a big drop down. Just sayin you rep you're main. Pocket mk or not. Jeff mains ICs but he sometimes goes mk/Gaw/wario on gay stages. 90% of fox/falco mains don't play the pika mu and use a secondary instead. Marths often second mk doesnt change they main marth. Idk why this is even being touched upon...all i said was his falco was way more legit than his mk in response to vipers troll o.o

Edit: Anyone from NFL/SFL going to wato at all?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
having a pocket mk is called having a pocket mk, just cause you switch to a char you think you'll win with for that certain match does not mean you main that character. Its the character you play the most with, some people are dumb just saying.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
having a pocket mk is called having a pocket mk, just cause you switch to a char you think you'll win with for that certain match does not mean you main that character. Its the character you play the most with, some people are dumb just saying.
Truth. Sup Caps? Oh hey can you link me to the "UCF Brawl thread"? Seems like chrome swapped my bookmark to the "easily butthurt yap thread"

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
If u claim you main a character but you only use them for MUs that you either win or go even but use the BEST character in the game when you know that you can't win any other way then you shouldn't claim to main a character.

I can fight everyone in tourney that I know I can beat with one of my secondaries but when I fight top players I switch to mk I wouldn't claim to main my secondary...cuz when its time to actually win my second rate secondary isn't gonna cut it.

Idc though, its all about the win, mk rules will be enforced at my tournaments to prevent dumb stuff like that happening.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Truth. Sup Caps? Oh hey can you link me to the "UCF Brawl thread"? Seems like chrome swapped my bookmark to the "easily butthurt yap thread"
lol just saying

If u claim you main a character but you only use them for MUs that you either win or go even but use the BEST character in the game when you know that you can't win any other way then you shouldn't claim to main a character.

I can fight everyone in tourney that I know I can beat with one of my secondaries but when I fight top players I switch to mk I wouldn't claim to main my secondary...cuz when its time to actually win my second rate secondary isn't gonna cut it.

Idc though, its all about the win, mk rules will be enforced at my tournaments to prevent dumb stuff like that happening.
i think its whoever you use the most. money is money anyway you arent gonna chooses to use a character to lose money with. If you do then its gonna be a sad future for you and i hope you dont go into starting a business

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You aren't going to choose a character you don't win with.
You win with that character, if you don't, then don't main that character.

Top Bottom