• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
2link

yea those are pretty creepy. theres also a rugrats one where angelic is really a schirzo/lonely child and the other babies are part of her imgaination. and that charlie brown is crazy too thats why you cant hear the adults. and that he misses the football because there really is noone there hold ing it

Two-Ell

Smash Master
They weren't creepy to me at all. The writing is just very dark. I loooove that type of writing.Then again I like horror and depressing things in general lol.

The writing is so beautiful. There was so much amazing material on that page. I hope I can take my writing to that level one day.

:rosalina:

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Lolwut

I definitely made a post about wanting to play after work any day this week
I know, but I mapquested that playntrade that I think you mentioned was right by your house the other day and it's kind of a distance (25 mins / 12.58 miles), not to mention that even if you lived close by I don't have a car of my own. Also I share a place with 4 other people so it's kind of hard to have someone over most of the time, so that's what I meant. Basically my main issue is transportation, but I'm going to try to get my roommate to drive me to some of these fests if I can manage it.

gallax

Smash Hero
In the OP of this thread are numbers. Smashers are always willing to try and help out with ride situations. It would help a lot if you did get rides to our places too. Even if u get dropped off and needed a ride back that would still be better. Also, you still go to UCF? The bus can get you from UCF to my place and a few other smashers place. Think about that. Just say when ud want to play. Ive usually got someone over twice a week.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ride a bike... or quicker: steal a car :troll:

edit: just came in 2nd in a 400 person online poker tourney and won $238. woooooohoooooooo :D
good ****

i actually didnt even know you played poker. i should hit you up once i start hosting biweekly poker nights

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
more smashers around here play than i thought :laugh:

might as well tell you guys how it will go..plan to do multiple $5-10 buy in tourneys. Winner take all except 2nd gets $5 (even if its a $10 buy in). Probably like 2, maybe 3 every meeting, depending on how fast they go/how many people wanna play

I can let you guys know when i start doing them (probably when i can get more foldout chairs. I currently only have 4-5 chairs, so id need 4-5 more to be safe.

wondering if i should throw a smashfest again on saturday for some practice. it would be same rules as before...6-8 people max, noon until whenever saturday. I'll let you guys know if i do it. Just go gauge interest, anyone able to come if i do?

_Dice

Smash Ace
is it one of you guys that put up the brawl signs around libra on ucf campus? because seriously -.- if not. i think there is another.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Alright kids. It is going down Saturday. K.U.B. smashfest v3.0

8608 Falstaff place
Oviedo, fl 32765

From noon until Whenever...probably 10

There is a max of 8 people who can come due to space. If you are not on the following list please text/call me to see where the space stands at the time:

Kyon + 2 or 3 people
Solomon and Jeff

Id prefer a lot of teams practice so Gary's car should get here ASAP that day lol

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
more smashers around here play than i thought :laugh:

might as well tell you guys how it will go..plan to do multiple $5-10 buy in tourneys. Winner take all except 2nd gets $5 (even if its a $10 buy in). Probably like 2, maybe 3 every meeting, depending on how fast they go/how many people wanna play

I can let you guys know when i start doing them (probably when i can get more foldout chairs. I currently only have 4-5 chairs, so id need 4-5 more to be safe.

wondering if i should throw a smashfest again on saturday for some practice. it would be same rules as before...6-8 people max, noon until whenever saturday. I'll let you guys know if i do it. Just go gauge interest, anyone able to come if i do?
I have a full size poker table... let me know if you want me to bring it... or if you wanna buy it too. i dont have a use for it.

oh and put me down for saturday... im going to start competing again.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Alright kids. It is going down Saturday. K.U.B. smashfest v3.0

8608 Falstaff place
Oviedo, fl 32765

From noon until Whenever...probably 10

There is a max of 8 people who can come due to space. If you are not on the following list please text/call me to see where the space stands at the time:

Kyon + 2 or 3 people
Solomon and Jeff

Id prefer a lot of teams practice so Gary's car should get here ASAP that day lol
ima try to make it asap remeber me and solo will be behind your house so as soon as the tourney end we will come!

Top Bottom