• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
Shaky is MIA due to college, same with CO18.

I can have 2-3 people over FRIDAY to play smash. You must show up at 1 and leave by 7 in the afternoon. Gf gets out of work at 6 and im meeting up with her at 7. Saturday im spending all day with her and sunday i have work till 3 then im going to chill with the gf too. I havent gotten to see her much this past week at all, save for sat night.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Shaky is MIA due to college, same with CO18.

I can have 2-3 people over FRIDAY to play smash. You must show up at 1 and leave by 7 in the afternoon. Gf gets out of work at 6 and im meeting up with her at 7. Saturday im spending all day with her and sunday i have work till 3 then im going to chill with the gf too. I havent gotten to see her much this past week at all, save for sat night.
Ill try :awesome:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
A singer in a smokey roooom
A Smell of wine and cheap perfumeeee

For a smile they can share the night,
it goes onnnn and onnn and onnnn and Ooon.

gallax

Smash Hero
Inu Yasha, smash at my place dog. I live 15 mins away compared to 1000000 minutes away(look at you 2dJeff). You should ge ta ride over here.

Hit me up with a text 772-579-3046

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So, my snake leveled up from :023: to :024: today. Thanks alot gallax,i learned more today than i have at the past 2-3 tourneys, i look forward to our next session Professor G :cool:

On a side note...

Mike:"Wario is so ****ing gay"
Kuro~:"I know" :troll:

Bite2gud.
Gallax2gud.
Snakespike2gud.
Snakedittos2funny
:metaknight: da bess :laugh:

Top Bottom