• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
But i 2 stocked d-torr with flaco :troll:

I only play silly in friendlies. Cuz i like to do fun **** like Kasper.

Camping is easy.

Hey i take criticism fine,fire away for all it matters lol ;)

I know where i stand.
The matchup is easy for falco. Like I said its not to bag on you.

Also I kind of wanna crew battle tampa that's if sax solo jerz and mero are down

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
The matchup is easy for falco. Like I said its not to bag on you.

Also I kind of wanna crew battle tampa that's if sax solo jerz and mero are down
Ik your not bagging. And that was my point...mink uses zss lol.

I'd be down...im back to focusing on snake more. For various reasons.

Ask sax...my falco got pretty legit. Though im no where near enough exp as i want.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ik your not bagging. And that was my point...mink uses zss lol.

I'd be down...im back to focusing on snake more. For various reasons.

Ask sax...my falco got pretty legit. Though im no where near enough exp as i want.
You gota ask them because mero is the one that form that crew.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Oh i see...i'd hope i wouldnt be excluded all things considered...but w/e ill ask.
How are you being excluded? This has nothing to do with the city of apopka. This is all buissness. Me and solo have been doing things on our own after certain altercations. So we choose to do things our way. Apopka is still alive but we don't play each other anymore except with sax and sometimes 2pro and who ever else we think we should train with but we do not reject ppl from fest but we could care less if certain ppl showed up. Just being real

SAX

Smash Ace
How are you being excluded? This has nothing to do with the city of apopka. This is all buissness. Me and solo have been doing things on our own after certain altercations. So we choose to do things our way. Apopka is still alive but we don't play each other anymore except with sax and sometimes 2pro and who ever else we think we should train with but we do not reject ppl from fest but we could care less if certain ppl showed up. Just being real
Legit response is legit.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Uh...thats not what i meant...i meant i wanted to fight 2. I wasnt even thinking regions with that. That was my bad...poor word choice i suppose :shrugs: \_(o.o)_/

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Uh...thats not what i meant...i meant i wanted to fight 2. I wasnt even thinking regions with that. That was my bad...poor word choice i suppose :shrugs: \_(o.o)_/
But I didn't even mention your name before. So its obvious you where talking about the region of apopka.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
But I didn't even mention your name before. So its obvious you where talking about the region of apopka.
*sigh* i was talking about being excluded cuz of view of skill-not region-.
I have no reason to make up what i say on the internet, i mean really.
So how is it obvious?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Get better then simple as that if you think that. It was obvious because you asked if you can get in it due to the fact that you were on my previous team when I didn't even list your name. I'm not going by how well ppl place in the past. For example gindler is badat 1v1but like god tier in 2v2 so I would wana do 2v2 with him

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Get better then simple as that if you think that. It was obvious because you asked if you can get in it due to the fact that you were on my previous team when I didn't even list your name. I'm not going by how well ppl place in the past. For example gindler is badat 1v1but like god tier in 2v2 so I would wana do 2v2 with him
*Is doing the first sentence*

End of discussion.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
...on an unrelated note, radix, fix my "distance from ucf" on the OP. I'm within spitting distance of ucf.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ahhh, the insult to compliment combo :awesome:

Top Bottom