• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

_Dice

Smash Ace
Sounds pretty legit. Would it also be a lan? Or just a stream thing? I require more info.

In addition, I would have work the next day at 9am >_>
well it starts at midnight with us watching some BW, then the GSL starts at 2 AM, and the party goes on until the GSL is over. so caffeine would probably be pretty important for your job.

EDIT: there IS a LAN at UCF from noon to midnight though, if you wanted to go.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
well it starts at midnight with us watching some BW, then the GSL starts at 2 AM, and the party goes on until the GSL is over. so caffeine would probably be pretty important for your job.

EDIT: there IS a LAN at UCF from noon to midnight though, if you wanted to go.
Does the lan take $$?

_Dice

Smash Ace
Does the lan take $$?
LAN is free, and apparently on saturday and not friday, despite what i was told.. still noon to midnight though.

well you have to have a computer to bring, with keyboard/moniter/mouse/powerstrip and legit copies of any game you want to play.

but no cost to enter the LAN or anything.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

OMG I'm getting a kitten and painting the **** out of him

edit: and I'm going full out pikachu which means I'm not just going to paint his tail like pika but I'm also going to take some scissors and well the rest is self explantory
LMAO ok guy
ay im being looked at for top 5 IC you should get on that to garb

2-DJeff

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nepysk5rOf4

I would but then people would be like, oh yeah oh yeah well who have you beaten in tournament???!??!?!?!?! What's that you've never played IC in tournament?!?!?!!? SCRUB!!?!?!?! and then they'd kick me in the nuts and stuff soo maybe I will
LMAO lol just play them in tourney then team with me and we will be Double IC reborn! lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Uh, Esam, Red hal, Afro, GDX, Xaltis. That's all i know.

and Jeff, i can't root for IC. It's against my morals. Though it was hard rooting for MK.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hahaha nah, I don't have anything against it though lol. It's funny to see the gifs people come up with.

I hear some boards get flooded with that stuff though >.>

:rosalina:

Caps05

Smash Cadet
So I got a 100% on drunk legit karoake for im on a boat and some muse songs get on my level please

gallax

Smash Hero
I got 1st
Kyon got second
2DJeff got Third
Xdeath got 4th
radiX and Solo got 5th

Radix lost to kyon and xdeath to get 5th
Xdeath lost to Solo and 2DJeff to get 4th
Solo lost to me and 2DJeff to get 5th
Dtorr lost to Kyon and 2DJeff to get 7th.

Me or Kyon didnt drop a singles game in pools.
Dtorr lost to xdeath in pools but still made it out.
radiX lost to Xdeath twice today

Top Bottom