• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Holy.

I can't comprehend what happenned last night.
I guess i'm sketchy? Wtf. And Dude, i was bankin' last night.
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, basically,
Things got way too real,
Way too gay,
Way too fast.

I'm going to break it down into keywords.
****, Pizza, Drinking, Possible Drugs (not us), "Get To The Van", "Kiss Me Bro", The Pizza is money, Double Ganon, Satan, Christian Youth Groups, aaaaaaaand rage.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Don't worry, we can be left in the dark together!
this is hilarious considering last night.

MINK Don't forget "WHERE ARE YOU FROM" and "you obviously have never been drunk before, a trash bag would do all this work for us". And the ever-sexy-ever-fun "I AM THE DEVIL"

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE FROM!
i AM THE DEVIL! I AM SATAN!

I'M PART OF A CHRITIAN YOUTH GROUP. I AM SATAN. TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE FROM!! NAPLES?!?!?!. I'M FROM TAMPA!!

_Dice

Smash Ace
tell me where you are from!
i am the devil! I am satan!

i'm part of a chritian youth group. I am satan. Tell me where you're from!! Naples?!?!?!. I'm from tampa!!
you all look like nice christian living people but i'm here to change that, i am the devil!

what freaked me out when he said this was not that he said he was the devil or that we were nice christian people.

it's that the way he said it made it sound like

you all look like nice christian/living people but i'm here to change that, i am the devil!

which is much scarier.

gallax

Smash Hero
Happy St. Patricks day to everyone, but mostly garbonzo for hangin with me for most of the night.

That guy is Keanu Reeves btw. And yes, he is.

_Dice

Smash Ace
hey is anyone willing to watch the SC2 GSL finals w/ me? it's friday night around 2 AM. who wants to stay up late w/ me?

EDIT there is a finals party on semoran and university that we would be going to.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
hey is anyone willing to watch the SC2 GSL finals w/ me? it's friday night around 2 AM. who wants to stay up late w/ me?

EDIT there is a finals party on semoran and university that we would be going to.
Sounds pretty legit. Would it also be a lan? Or just a stream thing? I require more info.

In addition, I would have work the next day at 9am >_>

Top Bottom